It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THERE ALIENS ON EARTH

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Do you think its possible that there could be some stranded aliens living on earth that we don't know about? Like stranded grays, and stuff? And another thing, what if they could shape shift? And take form of a human? Anyone think thats possible?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If there where aliens stranded on the earth then i dont think that they woould try and blend in with us i think its more likely that they would hide themselves and use tehre technology to sustain them until they could call for help or be recused.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Someone has been watching too much X-Files...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think there are any stranded aliens. I do think that there are aliens that either are human in appearance or can make themselves look like humans living among us. I base this belief from what Bob Dean has said about one particular species of alien he read about in a fairly factually existing secret document.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Gee which aliens are you talking about? The at least 30 known kinds that have visited here?

The grays and draco with nephilim enforcers encamped in our solar system that drop in?

The subterreanians?

The interdimensional entities that are always here?

which ones?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think he is talking about Aliens in general...

I have no knowledge of any of the ones THENEO named, but I do believe there are Aliens on earth at this moment. If there are Aliens here, alive and free, walking the earth, maybe disguised as humans or other creatures I don�t know. But I do believe there are extraterrestrials life forms on earth, maybe being held by humans on Area 51 or similar places. I do suspect there might be Aliens among us also, but I have not been presented with any proof or good theories about that... except of course on the X Files.

Anyone have any sources where I can read about just that? Where I can get good amounts of quality info?

[Edited on 28-9-2003 by AntiSystem]

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What about the rumoured hybrids?

We could be assimilated over time gradually and by the time people realized it, it would be all over.

That is the problem with people when you need proof of everything.

How can you measure what your technology is incapable of measuring? How can you see what your mind refuses to acknowledge? How can you accept what you fear? How can you learn what you are incapable of understanding?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I believe that there are aliens on earth. I also believe that the aliens are actually fallen angels. The bible says they were cast into a never ending pit after having sex with human women. The only place I can think of that is never ending and you are constantly falling is space. They r here now and are still breeding with humans. I believe they come to earth frequently.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
well it seams like someone has been watching TAKEN

im phcic, but doing anything remotly like that realy realy tires you out very fast...

if a alien could realy *apear* like that ill say for ONLY a very short time

unless they have some kinda devise that provids the energy for them

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
and we all have bits and pieces of it in us...
is that a bad thing?...
is being in the physical a bad thing...

is having imperfections in our make up a bad thing...

as one who is i say i love...

and love for all that is is all that matters...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
Do you think its possible that there could be some stranded aliens living on earth that we don't know about? Like stranded grays, and stuff? And another thing, what if they could shape shift? And take form of a human? Anyone think thats possible?

Anything is possible. BTW- its ARE there aliens on earth.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and we all have bits and pieces of it in us...
is that a bad thing?...
is being in the physical a bad thing...

is having imperfections in our make up a bad thing...

as one who is i say i love...

and love for all that is is all that matters...

As strange for some as it may seem I am inclined to agree with the above idea. Although my agreement may not include every detail or sequence of events to the above idea. To clearify that I would like to point out one of the definitions of the word ALIEN.

Wholly different in nature; foreign; adverse; inconsistent (with); incongruous;

Now by my observation the obvious ALIEN (or Unnatural) which is of abundance here on Good ol' Mother Earth is certainly the HUMAN RACE. Human kind for countless centuries has mastered the art of Being separate from Nature and Universal Laws. What I find most amusing is how so many are still blind to this. "Not seeing the forest through the trees" has always been a big problem it seems.

Evidence leading toward the specific examples of this topic being Grey's or Reptilians however?!?! Unfortunatly I do not have evidence to prove nor disprove if they may also be present here on earth, sorry. I am however keeping an eye out for any and all of what life has to offer and with an open mind to all possibilities. I'll let ya know if I run across any though, and let them know you are looking for them as well and recommend they get in touch with you A.S.A.P!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You should read this for starters.
The DULCE files

They are here and they are among us....
also in the multimedia section download the size david Icke real media files and watch them , i thought he was a lunatic for the first hour or so of the video but he starts to prove what he has to say and truthfully i was a little bit awestruck by the time i finished watching the videos.. how could ALL THIS BE GOING ON AND NOBODY CARES OR KNOWS??? or they hear it and dismiss it..makes a person cranky at times i tell ya..

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spica
You should read this for starters.
The DULCE files

They are here and they are among us....
also in the multimedia section download the size david Icke real media files and watch them , i thought he was a lunatic for the first hour or so of the video but he starts to prove what he has to say and truthfully i was a little bit awestruck by the time i finished watching the videos.. how could ALL THIS BE GOING ON AND NOBODY CARES OR KNOWS??? or they hear it and dismiss it..makes a person cranky at times i tell ya..

Cool link...but where is the multimedia section you talked about??

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's in the web related discussions section of this website. excellent stuff to be found!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There have been claims that we are not the only "intelligent" species here on earth. It wouldnt surprise me either. With how far we have secluded ourselves from nature we barely even notice the world around us aside from the political and military problems.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
One thought i have always had is, how many animals on this earth did not come from here, ie some kinds of fish ect...also has there not been questions over dolphins??

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
According to the last episode of South Park... None of us came here... We're an intergalactic reality show... They took millions of species from all over the universe and put them on one planet to see what would happen!!!

Seriously though...there is some research to suggest that at least one EBE (of the Gray variety), is currently a guest of the US Government, and likely more in a couple of supposed joint facilities. (Since the Dulce incident)...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This site has some interesting ideas

The word which is translated, "giants", in the King James version of the Bible is, in Hebrew, "Nephilim", which means, "Those who fell, or ... the fallen ones". Jude, the brother of Jesus describes them as "angels, having left their first estate in heaven". These fallen angels came to earth for a serious purpose.

The "fallen ones" sought to merge with the bloodline of Adam, because of the promise to send a redeemer through Adam's kinsman. The Hebrew says that the Sons of God saw that the women were a fit "extension", for they sought to extend themselves into this realm from the spirit realm, as well as to extend themselves into the "children of the promise" the lineage of Adam. Satan tried to prevent the eventual birth, in the distant future, of the Messiah.

The mating of human beings with angels resulted in hybrid creatures, evil spirits with human bodies. The human\angel hybrids began to corrupt and destroy the human race, resulting in the Deluge, "the end of all flesh" except Noah and his family.

The Bible uses other names to describe these abominations and their descendents in addition to the word Nephilim, they are. . . .

Raphiam- from the root word rafa=(spirits) Gen. 14:5
Anikim- the prideful ones, Num. 13;28-33,
Emim- the proud deserters, Gen. 14:5
Zuzim- the evil ones Num. 14:5
Zamzuzamim- the evil plotters, Deut. 2:20
Zophim- the watchers, Dan. 4:17 Num. 23,
The Sepherim- the many. . . .

For over a thousand years the Nephilim corrupted the earth and oppressed mankind. The Bible states that the giants existed before the flood and even after that time,Gen. 6:4. This contradicts tradition but is historically upheld by accounts in Exodus where descendents of the Nephilim are encountered in Canna by the Israelites. The Apocryphal Book of Enoch, a 1st century B.C. extra Biblical manuscript quoted by Jude and John, details events of the fallen angels. It describes their punishment and even their names. Some of the Nephilim perished, at least their bodies perished, beneath the waters of the flood. The leaders of this rebellious act were chained until judgment day at various locations in the earth. Jude and John also relate this account. Job 26:5 KJV says, "Dead things are formed from under the waters". This seems to imply that men were killed under the waters of the deluge.

click link for more...

www.mt.net...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
with all the ufo sightings and experences that alot of people have had, i would think that the ufo's and aliens stay pretty close to earth, or even on earth somehow. i have read about the hybrids and i also have read about aliens being on earth helping the military, dont know how much of that is true but i can only guess that since we cannot be the only species in the universe and aliens have the technology to visit here why not live here to study us. ( well this made sense when it was in my head, didnt come out to well, sorry) i hop you all get the point i am trying to make.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join