It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 11.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28

Originally posted by magnito_student
88....I first saw that post on www.cuttingedge.org or www.theforbiddenknowledge.com cant remember which. Think it came out very shortly after 911. Some say that 11 is some kind of master cylinder number or some kind of doorway. www.crystalinks.com...

I see 11:11 and 9:11 alot on clocks, timers, football time outs(display clock) on college and NFL games. Its weird

This has been going on with me for about 3 months now. I am starting to get a little freaked. Seems every time i look at the clock its at 11. I got nervous at 11:11 on 11/11 of this year. Its really got me puzzled

[edit on 9-12-2005 by zoso28]

I wonder if our subconcious somehow keeps track of the 11:11 and other odd numbers and then alerts our concious mind when it happens.

It happened again today.....I was riding the bike at the gym today....Enjoying myself watching the tv and all...i looked down at the elapsed time on the bike...Boom [11:11] 11:12..13...14 I wouldnt be so concerned if it didnt happen alot.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It may have to do with the fact that you make such a big about it mentally when you encounter those numbers. I used to see 911 all the time as well, until considering it was more to do with me than the universe, and now, as I don't make as much of a deal out of it, I don't recall seeing it as often as I used to. I think there's some psychological term for it but I can't think of it off the top of my head. I've read lots of personal accounts of such things, though, and people see all sorts of numbers all the time, and it seems the bigger the deal they make of it, the more dramatic the appearance of the number becomes and the more they feel they've seen it, etc.

Having said that, I do think there are more to numbers than people would normally imagine. And I think the guys planning these events take numbers into account, as well. Any way you look at it, they're big into symbolism and all sorts of "mystic" stuff. How many days were there between 9/11 and the Madrid Bombings? 911?

Originally posted by xeroxed88

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

What does Q33NY have to do with 9/11?

<< 1   >>

join