It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hoping to get some answers with this

page: 1

join
share:
Dri

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post, i've just joined the forum because i've had something thats been driving me crazy and this would be the place to get an idea or answer...

For the past few years, I've started having dreams about aliens and the end of the world. In all my dreams everything is covered in a white fog, and the aliens have extremely pale skin with small black eyes, normal sized heads but flatter, and are approximately 5'3 to 5'5 in height. I saw a ship once, but on the ground looking up, and the bottom was bowl shaped, and was the color of a pearl, and very luminescent. Every dream the aliens were directly connected to the world ending. In one I was in a long line and they were cutting peoples throats with a red laser, and in another they basically just went door to door killing everyone... but it was very quiet and serene, and it was hard to see because of the fog.

I'm a 20 year old female, I've always been interested in the supernatural and whatnot, but never really got too interested with aliens and such. I'm not religious at all, I'm an atheist. I really don't think too much about the world ending, but in these dreams i'm completely terrified, and when I wake up I'm covered in sweat, almost in a daze, and I had a panic attack after waking up from one which is rare. I've heard that if you're religious or believe heavily in these things that it would make sense to dream about it... but I wonder why I am? .

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well i think in your case it is a case of you subconciously comming to terms with your own mortaility and the notion of death. Nothing to do with ailens ! We all face our fears of death. We all fear death. Some more than others. But we all are afraid of it. People might say they are not but when they look at themselves in the mirror in the morning or go to bed at night i am sure that at some point they must have contemplated it. Nothing to be ashamed of.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When I was your age, a few (ahem) years ago, I had the idea that there was much more to life than what I saw around me and I had similar dreams. There is much to see and learn. Perhaps this will stir you to religion or some other endeavor. Whatever, I wouldn't worry too much about the details. Use it as an impetus to find out more about life and what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Welcome DRI

Apparently you are not the only one having these dreams.
Others here on ATS are having "the end" dreams, maybe not exactly like yours but the same theme.

WB has a good idea about just coming to terms with our mortality but it could also be a result of everyday stress, even something so mundane as a change in diet or caffeen.

When I have a nightmare I try to remember the words of B. Dylan " them old dreams are only in your head" no basis in reality.

I hope your dreams are not prophetic; Iv'e got enough trouble in my life without having to deal with aliens.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
i think it has to do with their intuitive spiritual awareness, because i too have had dreams of the world being taken over by space aliens. in the end they always win. by heart im a very peaceful person and try to do good things for the world day by day. they too want peace for the earth and the galaxy, so the dreams are just part of a grand interpretation of what kind of problems face our world. the violence on earth has to stop. heres a good thread pertaining to this kind of scenario...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-12-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Don't know if this helps, but I've had nightmares about aliens too. I specifically don't remember them, but I've wakened in the middle of the night with my skin wet and Ice Cold, although I in real life have nothing to fear. I'd say that we all have these kinds of dreams once in a while. Afterall, we dream about what we do that particular day (or days before that), and the day of my absolutely terrifying nightmare I'd obviously researched UFOs. About it being recurring is something that probably easily be seen as a general fear of aliens and the unknown, because humans, like it or not, have a general built in fear of the unknown, it's biological, not psychological, a survival instinct if you may.

With that outta the way... :O You sound hot!
Only wish there were more UFO liking atheist girls in my age up here in... *realizes where he is* .... *sigh* ... northern Sweden.

top topics

join