It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptilian aliens and photoshop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
ALIENS AND UFO ART
Extraterrestrial ART in Nature
(Secrets the Governments Don't Want You To See)

www.wiolawapress.com...

"THAT DIRTY ROTTEN WILSON!"...says Bush to Cheney.... "they are going after my "brains" CARL ROVE.....what should i do now DICKY? "

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i found this over a year ago. i actually emailed the guy there asking him what the hell it was and he got angry and told me i need to go outside hiking more? they believe the people in power arent human but some kind of snake people. i dont know they crazy. i think its just one dude. wiat i found this over a year ago cause bush wasnt even president when i found it. they didnt have pics of government but stuff like a pic that could possibly be a real life king kong and it was just a shadow in a rock face? they wierd!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
strange website indeed lol i mean the arnie pic its just where the light is hitting his head

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
not impressed.....at all. It's kinda funny at the most. The website is really weird.

[Edited on 25-9-2003 by omega1]

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
unimpressive, but amusing at best

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This has been posted before. It is funny that this person believes that photoshop filters will reveal reptillians in photographs.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
what if he can "see" and we can't. who's silly then? i discount nothing. this is in my "what if" files. has "caligastia"'s site also been posted? he has similiar ideas about seeing things in rock formations. he actually has a great angel rock picture.
are they freaks or are we blind? i won't judge.
insufficient data, ...bleep bloop ping......

GNO

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Photo Shop made my girlfriend look like a Super Model, But when I get up every morning, She still looks like the same average woman.

These people are down right ignorant!

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You Can Do Wonders With Photoshop I Have Made Photos Of My Girlfriend Punching Hitler It Looks Real And It Was Easy to do you just have to know how

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
what if he can "see" and we can't. who's silly then? i discount nothing. this is in my "what if" files. has "caligastia"'s site also been posted? he has similiar ideas about seeing things in rock formations. he actually has a great angel rock picture.
are they freaks or are we blind? i won't judge.
insufficient data, ...bleep bloop ping......

The ancient Spanish used rock carvings of people and animals to mark their treasure trails in the new world. These treasure carvings are all over the US.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I came across this site a while ago, I wasn't sure what to make of it.

I'm familiar with the reptilian theory, David Icke etc, but the lack of evidence is the biggest downer on that theory.

This site really didn't put up evidence, surely you could apply this photoshop filter to any image and get these squiggles and lines.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"snake sex and asshats"?!?! I sincerely hope this site is a joke. if it isn't, it's pretty funny none the less.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Jesus, what a moron. You can make almost any kind of animation with photo shop.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I cast my vote with those uncertain. I too am familiar with this person's work having seen it about four years ago or so.

Sometimes it looks like he is spot on and other times I keep looking and I wonder if I am being played as a fool? Many times I don't see anything there.

Still if the lizard aka alien aka demons whatever you call them are real then they have certainly infiltrated humanity even if only as hybrids.

Like some posters said here, I hope he is a crackpot because if he isn't we are the fools.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
INDEED...these guys need special lenses & filters in order to see?
Decades ago, i used cactus buttons

but found out, i really didn't need either-lenses or aides,
to see the 'real world'
~~~

enjoy the journey

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol i find it funny as hell

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
ALIENS AND UFO ART
Extraterrestrial ART in Nature
(Secrets the Governments Don't Want You To See)

www.wiolawapress.com...

"THAT DIRTY ROTTEN WILSON!"...says Bush to Cheney.... "they are going after my "brains" CARL ROVE.....what should i do now DICKY? "

Thought I'd revive your old thread....For the new and old members of ATS who may have missed it.
Makes interesting reading and great pictures as well.

helen

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Eeeeh!..... It astounds me when this sort of medication-generated
rubbish is created. I mean it's bad enough having to tolerate the
folks who believe they're an entire different species than humans
and fly around in spaceships.
I work with photoshop every day and this sort of cr*p leaves me
confused, has this chappy just found the filters and thinks nobody
else knows of them? Jeez... plastic wrap, chrome or even a piccy
of a real live monitor lizard, get a grip guys.

Next there'll be a morphing of a 'lizard person' on UTube and some
12-year old will swear it's real in some back-water town that's close
to a shady military base.

Same stuff in, same stuff out.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is just plain weired!

www.wiolawapress.com...

I´m pretty sure Adobe spends a lot of time doing R&D but this guy is waaay out there sort of speak. It has to be a joke, seriously, i´m not gonna say i will never ever buy into the worldleaders/alien *thing* he got but i strongly doubt the solarize filter is the way to reveal it! It just pushes in new pixel values based on original pixel values...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
heres mine...

BUSH IS A REPTILLIAN...
right...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join