It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Troopers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea who these are? "Cool Troopers" is obviously just a nickname. I don't know if they (if they exist) have a designated unit name.

It was put forward that they are HUMINT sources for the NSA, working deep undercover to gain information unavailable via normal electronic detection, i.e. people physically unplugging hard drives at night and locking them away.

Probably just another internet rumour, but you've gotta ask these things haven't you?

[edit on 7/12/2005 by FactoryLad]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sam Fisher unavailable for comment.

Cool Troopers are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. They fight ALL the time. They flip out and kill people. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Just like other mammals, Cool Troopers can be mean OR totally awesome.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think I may need a little more background on these so-called SuperCoolTroopers.

Me thinketh me needs more info:

It was put forward that they are HUMINT sources for the NSA

Who put it forward?

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Cool Troopers are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. They fight ALL the time. They flip out and kill people. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Just like other mammals, Cool Troopers can be mean OR totally awesome.

Dear oh dear...Everyone knows it's only Ninjas are totally sweet and fight all the time...Tsk!
Must admit - the Sam Fisher thing did pop into my head too.

I still can't find anything on the net. With a name like "Cool Troopers" it's probably some 13 year old trying to scam me.

And it worked damn it!

Who put it forward?

I wouldn't worry about that. Nothing sinister, just my terrible use of English.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by FactoryLad]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
Sam Fisher unavailable for comment.

Cool troopers have real ultimate power!

top topics

join