It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eureka on Sci-Fi ...is disclosure near??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
with the recent wave of science fiction shows popping up (Invasion, Surface, The Triangle, etc...) now coming this summer on sci-fi is "Eureka" a small town with BIG secrets. Kind of gives me the impression of Dulce and Area 51 mixed together. Could this be a desensitizing agenda in preparation for disclosure??

my personal gut feeling is disclosure will NEVER happen...why spill the beans now.....the gov has kept the secret for 60+ years so why divulge now...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
i honestly think that the reasons for all these shows coming out is for the purpose of disinformation and desenceitizing. We have to get used to the idea. We will soon see i sure. The government might be getting pushed into a corner by the aliens in charge. The aliens perhaps what to unvail themselves to us , so the governments say yes, but.........they need to prep us properly.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
at the current rate disclosure will take 300+ years.....plenty of time for the human race to adapt !!

Although why in hell would a superior race want to come here ?? Its like sending the pope to South Central L.A....not a good decision

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
...why in hell would a superior race want to come here ??

If they are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented, as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) oriented, it would be to harvest the planet's resources and peoples selfishly and covertly -- which is exactly what has been going on for a very long time.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If they are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented, as opposed to Service-To-Others (STO) oriented, it would be to harvest the planet's resources and peoples selfishly and covertly -- which is exactly what has been going on for a very long time.

A possible takeover plot ?? seems possible.....and since they are in league with the U.S. that explains the long delay in the takeover...nothing in the U.S. happens overnight.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi Alpha Grey,

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

A possible takeover plot ?? seems possible.....and since they are in league with the U.S. that explains the long delay in the takeover...nothing in the U.S. happens overnight.

There is testimonial evidence that some Zetan-Greys are in collusion with covert facets of the US government, in exchange for technology - have been for decades.

What you are referring to is an official takeover scenario. One likely reason behind their long-term breeding program is to cultivate and train an army of Hybrids for an official overthrow.

However, they already rule our skies and solar system, however covertly.

Taking over officially is much easier than maintaining domination so don't expect them to take that major step without a large army that is mobilized into a global blitzkrieg

On the other hand, various governmental insiders - like those in the disclosure project - have said that the Zetan-aliens already have various underground and underwater bases around this planet, as well as a large base in the Moon.

Think about that...

Why would they need to have an official takeover, greatly disrupting their projects, if they already have done so indirectly?

Full disclosure would only be counterproductive to their continued harvest

They are fully versed in the art of psychological manipulation.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
In all likelyhood this will be about Eureka Springs, Arkansas which holds one of the largest UFO conferances in the world each spring. I haven't got the date for the conferance thats happening this spring but i've seriously been considering attending. It's only about a 30 minute drive from my front door.

They are even offering citizenship to any visiting aliens. Heres a LINK.

If i attend i'll take lots of pictures and notes and share them with the site.

Wupy

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
just to play the devil's advocate...

Is it possible that all of these 'ET' shows coming out are the result of a crazy marketing scheme hatched by media executives who know that there are people like us that will tune into these shows thereby generating ad revenue that they take a percentage of?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry my friend this subject has been 'desensitizing' since the 70's and we are still waiting - bottom line is its good TV and it sells books. Wait for the landing on the WHitehous lawn and that will be put down to a David blaine stunt

Go for it anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cedargrove
just to play the devil's advocate...

Is it possible that all of these 'ET' shows coming out are the result of a crazy marketing scheme hatched by media executives who know that there are people like us that will tune into these shows thereby generating ad revenue that they take a percentage of?

Well...they are not making any real money off of me in that regard.

I generally avoid fictitious ET contact films - like The X-Files and similar television series for example - so as to not confuse research, testimony, and experience with pure fantasy.

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Sorry my friend this subject has been 'desensitizing' since the 70's and we are still waiting - bottom line is its good TV and it sells books. Wait for the landing on the Whitehouse lawn and that will be put down to a David Blaine stunt

Good points.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Although why in hell would a superior race want to come here ?? Its like sending the pope to South Central L.A....not a good decision

Why would humans experiment with inferior animals?

Man, there are lots of reasons why ET's would come here, good reasons, bad reasons, scientific reasons, maybe we impose a threat because we are capable of blowing our planet into dust, maybe they are our creators and want to see how we are doing and what we are doing, maybe they want this planet because its in a very good strategic place to capture other planets or plan moves of war...

Maybe their planet is destroyed and Earth looks like it the most so Earth is the best place to go to..

i can think of millions of reasons...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Aliens would come here for very few reasons. why would aliens come here they did no create us that is speculation.

1 invasion for our resources 2 freindly and wants to help our small world 3 they would not visit due to our lack of technological acheivements and puny brain power.

Now if we did recover any of their craft whats to stop them from gettin it back i am sure they could if they wanted to.

new topics

top topics

join