It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen somebody physically shape-shift into reptilian form?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen somebody physically shape-shift into reptilian form? (I'm a strong believer in David Icke's theories.) Would be great to hear from you!

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Peace to you all]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nope I haven't, and I don't think anyone here has seen something like that either.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have seen some people who could pass for lizard people... (Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh... and maybe Hillary Clinton)... j/k

seriously though... no one here has, or it would have been discussed before...
the stories you hear, are always second hand, with no verifiable witnesses
blah blah blah...

Icke is controversial at best, even among the tinfoil hat crew... so research him carefully.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
now i know that the more i speak of the more i am showing myself to others but......
there is supposed to be a high reptilian race that is in control of our world (i dont think so but u never know)now as far as shape shifting look for a whole thread by me later on tonight.alot later....

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm coming out of the woods on this one.

2 years ago in Oxford city center, in broad daylight myself and my fiancee followed along the river a woman, whom was well dressed, blonde hair, wearing a heavy winter over coat. As we got nearer she shimmered around the edges a little bit, then her features stretched and her hair darkened to almost black. What was real bad was that her legs thinned to almost stick dimensions and her shoulders widened to nearly twice their width.
This woman span around to see if any one was near and caught sight of us both.

I'm not afraid to say that we ran real fast away from this thing, and have never been back to the river since.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Post me some of your medication please.
Only joking, if your really witnessed that, then that's real weird.

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 13-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can promise you that we did see this happening right in fron of us on a sunny day in Oxford, UK.

We both kept quiet about it due to our jobs, as fear of ridicule is a strong reason to keep our mouths shut, and in our respective fields we would face certain proffesional pressure to leave our posts.

I come to Above Top Secret to share with like minded people. Some one asked, and I shared.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
*sacarasm on*

I am a big Icke fan as most here know

*sarcasam off*

What I have always wondered is why if as he says everyone from Bush to Mick Jagger is a Reptilian why hhas NO ONE ever got any DNA evidence? A few yeras back this couldnt have been proved one way or the other but now all it would take is a ciggerate butt from not just Bush or Jagger, etc. But from any member of their family. Anyone related to them by blood would have the reptilian DNA.

How hard could it be to get a glass that Jaggers third cousin the janitor had drank out of.

I can think of only one reason that no one has ever done it.

Because they cant.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Amuk I like your Signatutre you been in CEMENT walls before I see ... ???

mod edit to remove quote of previous post

[edit on 13-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
My wife does this every 28 days or so. It usually lasts 2-3 days then she goes back to normal.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesjunior
My wife does this every 28 days or so. It usually lasts 2-3 days then she goes back to normal.

ROFLMAO ... That means ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY butt OFF ... Just for those who want to helps me out on my points .. I am at only like -1400 right now .. really wanting to top that 20000 mark ... ... .. That is funny Blues ...

*dont try to get past the censors*

*and yes I have been in cement walls before*

[edit on 13-12-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh come ON.....

Do you REALLY want to believe anyone who says "Yes I saw a Lizard turn into a person" Seriously...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes I saw a Lizard turn into a person.

It was quite scary actually. Then I woke up.

[edit on 13/12/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sarcasm and crudeness aside, this is a theory many outside the realm of the paranormal have at least heard about. Maybe there's other believers out there.

Moving to Skunk Works to test that idea.
And, please, let's stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I saw this on CNN one night

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
you know ive turned into far worst than most could handle..............
and im not lying...most would never sleep if they were me...oh wait i never do.....to scoff at such things is to not allow yourself the ability to even consider it at all look at things with an observant eye not a biased one

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Im sorry if I seem bias by pointing out how that anyone can say anything online, and to be honest, no matter what you wrote i would not believe that.

Evidence is nice..

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What I am talking about is my mental and physical state.if certain parts of our humanity are fed into.Say jealousy and rage,deciet and terror.WE become less of ourselves and more what it is we do.Look at all of these people who hurt and mangle people for fun or whatever sick purpose.
if you want proof of people who change look to our own phsycopaths for an answer.I have become unhuman in many peoples eyes.Or insane or just stupid.Physical appearance is what three quarters of the world depend on for what they believe is true.......That is why we are in such a desparate situation now.
But that is a different matter...Or is it.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It is a different matter. We're talking about exactly what it sounds like, someone physcially changing, which requires some damm good proof.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Does this have to be a physical change? Is it possible that the brainstem is more active in the people who are "bloodline"? This could be why our world leaders seem cold, callous and calculating. The "crocodile" section of the brain could very well be a legacy left by our reptilian creators.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Beelzebubba]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join