It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorism - Can it ever be justified ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The debate is TERRORISM - CAN IT EVER BE JUSTIFIED ?
this can include where next, why, how, etc(is there going to be an attack at Xmas, are these terrorists more likely to be home grown or foreign imports, should there be more education in schools about this increasing threat, should there be no room for terrorists in any country, should there be a seperate World task Force set up, are we doing enough to combat, etc) If you need to read some factual information then visit a site I recently came accross

www.fat-bandz.com

and by clicking on some of the links, I am sure you will find them extremely interesting/eye opening/disturbing (especialy the fact page). Maybe all religions could debate this subject and put forward any religious convictions as to is terrorism good/bad, does it merit any justification. I am sure this will be a lively & possibly heated debate but if we can debate fairly and evenly, even if we disagree. Try to make sure that rather than guesswork you can back up a good debate.

[edit on 6-12-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
In my humble opinion how on earth could Terrorism ever be Justified, i mean innocent people intentionally targeted is the work of the Devil not any political/religous group.

join