It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News coverage on 911 Doc called Loose Change 2nd Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Fox News, FOX40, WICZ TV Binghamton ( believe it or not ) has done a story on 911 Loose Change Second Edition. The original Loose Change video contains a lot of question that major media (as well as government and the 911 investigations) have avoided since Sept 11 2001.

Loose Change Second Edition was created by a group of students (Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe and Jason Bermas) from Oneonta College. Their previous student documentary entitled “Loose Change” is a film linking theories of a direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States Government. Second Edition is a continuation with more evidence.

This is ground breaking for major media to cover this.

Here are links to the story on a fox server. There are links on these pages to free streaming video of the media clips covered by Fox News. Be sure to save these videos for futer use!!

www.wicz.com... (Part 1)

www.wicz.com... (Part 2)

Here is a link to a story explaining a pulling by fox of the story for a short time. www.stopthelie.com...

This is the link to the Loose Change web site.
www.loosechange911.com...

Conspiracy Central also has the mpegs of the Fox news coverage coupled with the trailer for Loose Change 2nd Edition. (For those who don't know how to save streaming media...)

I thought this was important so I also posted this in BTS in US News.

[edit on 5-12-2005 by tn2k]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

This is ground breaking for major media to cover this.

Indeed this is ground breaking, i'm at work now, i can't wait to get home and see what they said on FOX. I'm very suprised they talk about this, it's about time they did !

edit: removed typo's

[edit on 5-12-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey guys,

can somebody please clarify if this FOX40 wicz.com is airing on normal FOX news channel or? Is this like "real" FOX news?
Thanks!

I also mirrored those two videos here:
media.thetruthseeker.org...
media.thetruthseeker.org...

FYI, Loose Change 2nd edition is finished and ships tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I just saw another video from Fox News, FOX40, WICZ TV Binghamton on this report. It seems that the short time the story was offline was not due to foul play rather that right after FOX40 aired the story and posted the video online their web server hits went through the roof!! crashing 2 webservers. They moved the files and they are back online. This was said by a FOX40 reported on air.

HA HA HA Right on!!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hello

You can download the preview of Loose Change 2nd Edition here (mpg, 44Mo) or here (wmv, 7Mo).

There is an awesome passage in it that i never saw before. It is when a journalist ask Georges Bush if he had prior knowledge about the attacks. Look carefully at Georges Bush behavior and embarassement. That's very speaking to me...

[edit on 8/12/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have a copy of Loose Change 2nd Edition that is ready for me to watch ASAP thanks to this thread. I hadn't heard of it before, but am now really looking forward to watching it.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bripe Klmun
I have a copy of Loose Change 2nd Edition that is ready for me to watch ASAP thanks to this thread. I hadn't heard of it before, but am now really looking forward to watching it.

are you allowed to share it with us please?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Didn't fox also run a show once suggesting that the moon landings were fake?

Maybe NASA is responsible for 9/11

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I watched loose change first edition and it wasn't very informative. Infact they talk about the pod then give this picture as proof that theres something there. I don't personally see anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Yeah, but that pretty much goes without saying...

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yes, so they could set up a straw man argument.

Not to change the subject, let's stay on topic here...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
mod edit, please only add contect relevent to the topic, )

[edit on 15-1-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've got Loose Change 2nd Edition. Amazing documentary. Alex Jones and Dave vonKliest did great jobs on their documentaries, but this one is a masterpiece.

Check out the extras, too.

new topics

top topics

join