It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret underground installations and bases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
According to the Napa Sentinel, a secret underground installation is under construction near the Oakville Grade in Napa County, California, and is being used by the Government for direct satellite communication, the Continuity of Government (COG) program in case of nuclear attack or other disasters, and secure communication links with the outside world in case of disaster. Mysterious helicopter flights have been seen going into and out of the area. Supposedly, the secret government site is replacing other installations and combining them into one underground center.

Read the Book UNDERGROUND INSTALLATIONS & BASES by Adventures Unlimited.
Nice read, makes sense.
Book explains about a whole seris of Underground Bases in Western/SW US linked by TAUSS Mach 2 subway for those bases.
See 1973 movie GENESIS 2 from Gene Roddenberry.
Subshuttle & Pax city.

Must read of UFO & Conspiracy Govt buffs alone & Arch Eng majors.

Same for Russia near Moscow & its Secret Cities alone due E, N, S of Moscow area.

Some underground portal cities:
Dulce NM
Mojave CA
Palmdale CA
Los Alamos Labs NM
Sandia Labs
From those cities, select sites to Underground system.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Is this book and Napa Sentinel the only evidence you have of this underground system? Sure, things like this on a much smaller scale were built by the US govt. during the Cold War - like that one under that hotel - but a massive underground command and communications complex connected by Mach 2 trains? I'm pretty sure that robots would not be employed to build all of it, so where are the 2, 000 (at the very least) workers that were assigned to helping out, and building the original base underground locations? And that's not to mention the electricians, plumbers, transport peoples and wives tales of their husbands disappearing for fortnights on end. Even if they were signed to security disclosure limitation documents, don't you think that a fair few would have spoken out about this?

Hey, I'm not denouncing you, I would seriously love something like this to be proved beyond a doubt, it's just that I wouldn't trust a book (no matter how well researched they seem to be) and this 'Napa' site.
Good post, through.

join