It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost just goosed my dog!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

She's barked at our little staircase spirit before, but seems he got a little more playful tonight...

I heard her YIPE! and then went up to see if she was ok... The stairway did it's usual flicker of the lights (it does this when he manifests), and had it's uncharacteristic cold spot (in Florida they don't naturally exist, hehe...). She was cringing on the landing, totally freaked, cackles raised, etc. She's usually the most docile and loving thing, but she was absolutely terrified...

Funny she never did that before around him... But then, the entity does get more active during fall and winter for some reason....

Weird, but funny..... She's calmer now. Oddly enough, she drank half a bowl of water when she got downstairs ( I had to carry her ), and she never drinks more than a few droughts....

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
woa so uve got a "haunted" house? animals pick up stuff we dont which is obvious but still ur house sounds cool

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yeah...he's been there a while...usually is pretty harmless though... Most of the time, he's content just playing with the lights in the staircase, but he's manifested as a moving shadow a few times.... In the early morning, (around 1-6am) he'll occassionally moan or make other noises... But, there are only about 2 incidents every couple months, so no biggie...

He probably manifested this time (dog has never seen that before that I know of, as she sleeps with us during the time he's most active). And this is what freaked her out (hackles all up and all, hehe....
)

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Gazrok, I didn't know that your house was haunted.
I've read of strange occurrences in people's homes and they don't sound all that bad. I'm not sure what kind of dog that you have, but I have a rottweiler and a pit bull. I think they can handle a haunting, but then again, they may just be a couple of chickens. hehe Thanks for sharing this experience and please let us know of future encounters.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The dogs in question are chihuahuas...hehe...

They don't seem to be bothered by the light flickering, and the cold spot just makes them growl a little... It's the manifestation that spooked them...

Likely won't see another for a while...seems like it takes time for it to 'recharge' or something.

To be honest, even down to the poltergeist activity when my brother and I were kids...I've never lived in a place that wasn't haunted, just about...(unless it was an apartment, they never seem to be). I seem to attract them, but most have always been harmless....

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
has your dog ever reacted that intensly before to your " unnofficial housemate"?

sounds like the dog was really freaked if it drank that much water. MY dog is part chihuahua, he always heads for the water bowl when something really scares him.

join