It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo in gta, is this real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
There might not be Ufo's but i saw a plane crash into a building once.I was on the ground looking up and it just hit the building and went down

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
There might not be Ufo's but i saw a plane crash into a building once.I was on the ground looking up and it just hit the building and went down
Yeah i've seen stuff like that.

I was out in the desert, when a plane crashed in to the road, blowing up several cars.

I always think of it as a reference to Donnie Darko.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Similar happened to me. I was riding up the mountain on one of the Harley type bikes when some random plane crashed into the mountain, the started sliding down the path toward me. Slid off just before it hit.

Ive heard a rumour that Liberty City Stories is being released on the PS2 as the project for the new GTA has fallen behind a couple of years. Anyone else heard this?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I remember in Vice City they had a film studio set up to film the fake moon landings!!

Seems the guys over at Rockstar have a taste for conspiracy theory humour

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
the time a plane crashed on me, I was in the middle of los santos
it was kinda freaky, like what the boom boom crash
my favourite thing to do is to fly in a plane really high, and then exit. You see the plane crashing down.
i like doing that to

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If you even land on that base you will immediately get 5 stars

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i do things the hard way myself, instead of going to my own airstrip and get my own stashed hydra(best.........EVER) i decide to fly a random plane into the army base, use a parachute, land near one of the surface to air missile launchers, run to the hydras stashed there in the base, and take off, i love that game, flying around the city, blowing up innocent people and police/army guys, so much fun

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Okay Heres what i know. There are weird things in the game! Number 1 what you want to do is: Go to the little probe inn (in the desert (its on the map)) Once there kill the pople there cuz they talk alot! go in the back room!!! see the map??? or go to the FBI agents cottage cant think of his name! seeeeee the map above his desk SAME AS LITTLE PROBE INN!! see the red dots??? ya those r crazy lets start with top left corner or near there its at the bay go there get a camera or a sniper scope and look out to the far side (near the sandy beach) see the ghost hovercraft? now jump in the water and swim to it WATCH IT DISAPEAR!! uhh next look for a dot near the desert cant think of where it is i dont have the game anywhere now get a jetpack easy for seaching and look for a blue pickup near a montain! once u find it go near it and look behind it! body bags!! LEATHER FACE!!! those freaked me out next top right corner near the hudge water pipes look at the last one red lights all over??? crazy! now go to back 0 beyong or w.e theres a red dot there 2 thats the ghost car! theres another dot for the country side (cant remember the town) and its where leather face lives theres a dock with an old wheel chair! (leather faces uncles chir) then the shack!!!!!!!!!! uhh cant remember the others... i looked at the other red dots but counldnt find anything but plz give it a try its fun and makes ya think!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
All sorts of hoaxes have been made up in the GTA series.

Haven't you heard about the LOLA hoax yet?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Lola hoax?
She has an extra finger on the pic.
People claim to have seen her in star junction.
Gta myths are very much talked about but very often proved wrong or non existent.

It's like the haunted sprunk factory, yes you will hear a voice telling you to get out but it's just the security guards outside the strip club.

No ufo's no bigfoot no leatherface no ratman no ghost's no Lola (in my experiance).

Originally posted by outrider
i do things the hard way myself, instead of going to my own airstrip and get my own stashed hydra(best.........EVER) i decide to fly a random plane into the army base, use a parachute, land near one of the surface to air missile launchers, run to the hydras stashed there in the base, and take off, i love that game, flying around the city, blowing up innocent people and police/army guys, so much fun

I myself used to like getting the hyrda's from the inside area of the aircraft carrier in San Fierro.

Whenever you see a plane fly over head, it was coming down to crash, you may not always have seen it crash because they were at different heights, but thewy were always about to crash.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Chukkles]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join