It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Didn't see it but, I heard it sucked. Finally, Bush is turning out to be the loser I ALWAYS knew he was. Beggin the UN, hat in hand, for money and troops all the while they're thinking,"We told you so, Cowboy. WHo's irrelevant now?

It's over for him. Did you see him beggin the American people for 87 billion? He looked like he was gonna cry. Everyone hates this dude. The world. Americans. Everyone. That's why he neededhis little propoganda piece on Faux News yesterday---it didn't work.

His poll ratings are the lowest ever as he presides over the worst unemployment record in US history---worse that the last 11 administrations COMBINED.

It's over for him. America can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. And when a Dem walks in and turns things around, I don't to hear any crap about,"It's the Bush tax cuts or the Bush economy kickin in" from you repugnants.

America is finally tired of you constant LYING.

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Gee, I heard it, and from your narrative, I can tell that you didn't.
You couldn't tell the truth without spinning it into a lie if your life depended on it, could you? Not your fault, Esquire, that's why you're an attorney.

No hat in hand, no excuses, stuck to his guns, and furthermore, he didn't stick around to listen to Chiraq's BS. Also, no offerings to France or Germany.

Worst unemployment record in history? You weren't around during the Carter admin, were you? Oh yeah, you're a lawyer. What's that? Nobody told you the economy has improved from the crap Clinton left for Shrub? You scream in pain long after your wound has healed, little child. Get with reality. Typical, libs can't help but yelp and cry over anything and nothing when their people aren't in office liberalizing everything they touch.
The loser you always knew he was? Jeez, you think he's a loser, you must have a really low opinion of the dummycrats. Their only claim to fame is to underhandedly thwart the judicial nominee process. If they can't have their liberal activist judges, why, nobody can have a judge. Pathetic, every darned last one of you hypocrits.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Look at you...I know when you start LYING. It's when you start typing. Finally, watching it now. I see the cold, indifferent--even hostile faces of the leaders of the world. I think I even hearda guffaw when he said the "proliferation of weapons of mass destruction."

Just accept that he is the most hated American leader of all time.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Worst unemployment record in history?

Yeah, about 3 million unemployed so far.

Look, its contemptible for this wannabe cowboy to display this crap to the American people but, its disgusting to show how tuff he is to people leagues smarter than him. Its embarrasing. How they didn't vomit up their breakfast is amazing. I guess they were "shocked & awed."

[Edited on 24-9-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I know you watched that stupid bit of propoganda called "President's conversation with America" on Faux News. I watched it too. I cursed the TV screen as much as I could for every LIE he told. It got so bad that my wife asked me why I was even watching it. Just to see how many LIES he would tell.

And that dick, Brit Hume. What a sap, a suck up, a momma's boy.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
These people are crazy and you goose-step behind them with blind loyalty.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I want to bring up another LIE of the evil man...

An investigation of files and archive film for my TV documentary Breaking The Silence, together with interviews with former intelligence officers and senior Bush officials have revealed that Bush and Blair knew all along that Saddam Hussein was effectively disarmed.

Both Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, and Condoleezza Rice, President Bush's closest adviser, made clear before September 11 2001 that Saddam Hussein was no threat - to America, Europe or the Middle East.

In Cairo, on February 24 2001, Powell said: "He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours."

www.mirror.co.uk...

Keep salutin' him on his way to Hell.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Look at you...I know when you start LYING. It's when you start typing. Finally, watching it now. I see the cold, indifferent--even hostile faces of the leaders of the world. I think I even hearda guffaw when he said the "proliferation of weapons of mass destruction."

Just accept that he is the most hated American leader of all time.

LOL!! ...when I start typing!!! LOL!! Good one!

Cold, hostile leaders of the world? Gee, are they mad because our president isn't putting them first over the American people? Hell, I imagine he is the most hated president in many administrations to them, they were used to Billy-Bob selling us down the river!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You know you've messed up when you get up to speak in front of the leaders of the world and you cant hear anything but the airconditioning

top topics

join