It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret War Game Scenario

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I said before I'm willing to surrender command and judge. I'm available here almost all day every day except for a few hours when I'm out job hunting. If you want me to judge, then I'll take over as a judge. just u2u me.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok all, for the record, I am hereby tendering my resignation as PACCOM of US forces to become a judge. I'll be helping to handle the Sea of Japan conflict.

U2U me any information from now on for SoJ scenario.

[edit on 12/11/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Ok all, for the record, I am hereby tendering my resignation as PACCOM of US forces to become a judge. I'll be helping to handle the Sea of Japan conflict.

U2U me any information from now on for SoJ scenario.

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Judge!

Please U2U ALL Judges ALL relevant and requested information.

We are waiting on Russia, then the rest of the countries to post their fleet positions on the Scenario thread.

Also, sub info is required!!!! Only one side has submitted their info. If it comes to it, it looks like they will be the only side allowed to have subs!!

We still need more Judges however, of you are interested then U2U one of the Judges and you will be assigned an area of responsibility!!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We have had some objections to countries being deemed communist and also there has been shuffling about, so here is an updated list.

Player Controlled Countries

United States: WestPoint23, deltaboy

United Kingdom: ludachris, devilwasp

Japan: Elab

South Korea: American Mad Man, Raideur

China: Shadow XIX, ignorant_ape, watch_the_rocks, tiddly54

North Korea: Josh Gator54

Russia: WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

India: Sweatmonicado

Judges:

LiquidofDiscrepancy

howmuchisthedoggy

Zaphod58

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
We have had some objections to countries being deemed communist and also there has been shuffling about, so here is an updated list.

Judges:

LiquidofDiscrepancy

howmuchisthedoggy

Zaphod58

Why am I not mentioned...???

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's was a simple omission. You're still active and in the game, nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Europe: FightMasterFin

Judges:

LiquidofDiscrepancy

howmuchisthedoggy

Zaphod58

Why am I not mentioned...???

My bad!

I am just concentrating on the Asian side of things right now, as you are in Europe, I didn't think of adding your name to the list. Sorry!!!

China! Japan! North Korea!

We would really appreciate your input on the little war igniting in your own backyard!!!!

Click here!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Taiwan Straits Conflict will be starting sometime over the next week or so, under the masterful hand of judge Zaphod58. All those involved in that particular theater start preparing your assets.

URGENT!URGENT!URGENT!

A judge is needed to prepare and watch over the situation developing in Europe. If you are interested, please U2U me a.s.a.p.

The pay is terrible, the working conditions criminal, but satisfaction is guaranteed!

CHINA!

Your input is still required over in the Japan Sea Scenario!

JAPAN!

Ditto! We need more players for Japan! Any takers?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Taiwan Scenario will be ready to go by Monday. I'm going to take this weekend to set things up, and by Monday have it ready to go. Everyone involved in Taiwan Please be ready by Monday to kick this one off.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
-Out of game-

Taiwan is ready and I seriously hope your 'intro' is open enough to give me manuever to play the role I want.

I busted out the ol' National Geographic Atlas of the World (Sixth Edition) and dusted it off just for this.. it's a little outdated, but no where in the world will I find better maps of other countries ;p.. Google Earth blows compared to this thing ;p

---In game---

Taiwan is announcing at the time of this post that it wishes to currently stay attached to China, abide by Chinese Authority and Battle Engagements. Taiwan acknowledges the trade agreements established by the United States and offers a sincere apology to the US Administration for the deception. Taiwan will now be opening Communications with the Chinese Defense Minister and begin planning (if) any mobilization, evacuations, and or military action are to take place.

Taiwans military capabilities consist of:

Military branches: Army, Navy (includes Marines), Air Force, Coastal Patrol and Defense Command, Armed Forces Reserve Command, Combined Service Forces

Military manpower—military age: 19 years of age

Military manpower—availability:
males age 15-49: 6,544,602 (1999 est.)

Military manpower—fit for military service:
males age 15-49: 5,019,737 (1999 est.)

Military manpower—reaching military age annually:
males: 204,711 (1999 est.)

Military Reserves: ~2,800,000 males

Military expenditures—dollar figure: $7.446 billion (FY98/99)

Military expenditures—percent of GDP: 2.8% (FY98/99)

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The following countries desperately require interested and commited parties to help in the war effort.

1. Japan

2. Russia

3. North Korea

If you are interested and willing to team up with the existing players, notify a judge by U2U.

The ATS Wargame Scenario is a unique concept to the site and depends greatly on the active participation of people knowledgeable in the fields of military strategies and tactics. It is a fun way to test your knowledge and discuss the merits of different military vehicles and systems in a virtual world.

Judges are also needed to marshal layers and oversee scenarios as they happen.

Your co-operation and participation are greatly appreciated!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
can i request a roll call of " team china " and her allies - just to see who is with me still , and still interested

i have made a start in the " sea of japan crisis " but would like to know who els is " in " before i run off making unilateral descisions

TIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Scenario 2 is up and running folks.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Threads going on as of now:

Above Top Secret War Game Scenario (Main thread for members to join in on the war, ?'s ect)

BTS War Game 2005: Scenario 1: The Japan Sea Powder Keg Ignites

BTS Wargame 2005: Scenario 2- Taiwan Straits Ignite

MORE MEMBERS FOR EACH COUNTRY ARE NEEDED!

Please post in here if you would like to take place in either war front, and what country YOU would like to represent! We NEED more players! So why not join in on the fun?

Liquid Out...

[edit on 063131p://111 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It has been an interesting experiment all around.

However, the judges have found it a lot of work and most of those players involved seem to be finding it alot of work as well.

So, as of this post, if you wish to keep running with this thread, please do so at your leisure.

Thank you all for playing, but the demands of normal membership of ATS and real life mean that the scarce number of judges have decided to bow out.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
ok - is any one still accepting and moderateing " secret orders " - esp on the " sea of japan " thread .

i have a set drawn up - but have been unable to post them as i have had to spend the last few days working on a disability befefit appeal

so - who can i send my current PLA-M orders too - as i dont want to " spam " anyone with sruff they dont want

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Go ahead and send them to me. I'll put in another day as a judge at least. I'll TRY to keep moderating as I can.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ok - chinas sea of japan deployments are now set - i have lost track of a few things but i have covered the major strategies

PS - where are my allies - ????

i was expecting to see some signs of resistance from tiawan - they are ethnic chinese damm it - not french surrendder monkeys

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Iam right here comrade

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
WAGD wrote " I am right here comrade "

i had no doubt that our heroic russian allies were still commited to the cause

gentlemen - we are now at war - the USA and her allies have started an illegal war of agression on PRC doorstep and invaded peace loving tiawan

PRC is now on a war footing - and taking the fight to our enemies

attn : watch the rocks and quiet soul - are you still on top of the tiawan situation

hopefully on going PLA-N strategies will assist your front - by recucing the level of support your enemies can recieve from outside the theartre

lets kick ass

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join