It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hostile" Traits Boosts Heart Risks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.newsmax.com...

Sounds logical to me, stress is the silent killer. So I must remember again that I should chill out more often than I have been.

Men with heart disease who are more cynical, suspicious and impatient are more than twice as likely as their more trusting peers to wind up sick or hospitalized from heart problems, according to a study from New York's Mount Sinai Medical School.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yea, most people know someone who was young and died from a sudden heart attack, too much stress, etc. Someone my family knows had just gone through years of medical school working hard, and just got something in his heart that killed him in a couple days in his early 20s.

It is just the beginning of these revelations, but all of these physical problems are the result of a spiritual problem. While we are reinforced to keep slaving away, working hard, and never develop our spiritual self, we lose the very part of us which sustains life...and this part of us has been concealed for years from most people. Why do you think that there are buddhist monks out there who never eat food, and are completely healthy after years of this? It is because they have developed their spirit to a point to where they no longer need anything from the physical world to live. Also, if anyone is suffering from high blood pressure, stress, or just hates their life, there is a certain healing green plant which can help them very much...too bad it's illegal, and too bad it can't be discussed on a board that "denies ignorance". Oh well.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Living in an area with loud background noise increases the risk of heart attack by 50% in men, and 300% in women.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Someone my family knows had just gone through years of medical school working hard, and just got something in his heart that killed him in a couple days in his early 20s.

I'm sorry to hear that. My cousin who is a doctor had astroke before he was 30 years old. Fortunatly for him he was making his rounds in the hospital that day and recognized what was taking place and because of that and the quick treatment he has made a complete recovery. It was a freak occurance.

Man, you really bring up some excellent points on how our spiritual self and spiritual growth plays such a huge role in overall health. I know that for myself, when I am trying to stay in tuned with my spirit I feel a lot better, have more energy and am more outgoing and cheerfull. When I starting letting the cares of the material world get to me too much my health goes downhill---a slight cold or overall lack of energy.

And about that certain healing green plant; I was not aware that it could not be discussed around here.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
I'm sorry to hear that. My cousin who is a doctor had astroke before he was 30 years old. Fortunatly for him he was making his rounds in the hospital that day and recognized what was taking place and because of that and the quick treatment he has made a complete recovery. It was a freak occurance.

Man, you really bring up some excellent points on how our spiritual self and spiritual growth plays such a huge role in overall health. I know that for myself, when I am trying to stay in tuned with my spirit I feel a lot better, have more energy and am more outgoing and cheerfull. When I starting letting the cares of the material world get to me too much my health goes downhill---a slight cold or overall lack of energy.

And about that certain healing green plant; I was not aware that it could not be discussed around here.

Yea, you know what the real problem is? Humans are out of balance with nature. When we live indoors all the time exposed to artificial light, it completely throws off the hormone balance of serotonin and melatonin etc made in the pineal gland. few people know that chemicals such as melatonin are incredibly low in most people after puberty, and that this chemical is a very powerful antioxidant, and keeps the body running smoothly, including the heart. The reason animals all have incredibly high levels of cholesterol and never have heart attacks is because they live naturally, and their natural hormones are designed to combat these things. Humans don't produce these naturally protective hormones anymore. Instead of recognizing these problems, the rich people would rather have you spend thousands on pharmaceuticals, which makes the actual problem even worse. The reason I brought up the healing green plant (and other naturally available illegal plants too), is because they restore the balance of these chemicals in our bodies naturally, which is actually treating the PROBLEM and not the symptoms. Vitamins and a proper natural diet can help restore these chemicals as well. Also, look into FLUORIDE which is a poison present in the natural water supply...this chemical specifically targets the pineal gland in the brain responsible for making these hormones. Although it is still a spiritual problem, these plants are not chemicals like those made in factories, they do have powerful spiritual healing properties. Anyway, if you want to talk about this more it would have to be over u2u, just send me a message.

I have seen many studies to back these things up, such as one showing a 4000% increase in melatonin after smoking a green plant, and other studies which show melatonin's incredible effects when it comes to scavenging free radicals more effectively than almost any other antioxidant...as well as the studies all over the place now showing how fluoride poisons the pineal gland which is responsible for these hormones. I will try to find them and post them.

Peace

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Shoktek]

top topics

join