It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate conspiracy-The black pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I found THIS very interesting
(long read, but revealing) article. Any thoughts/feedback?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, I've read a lot of conspiracy therories out of boredom and curiosity, but this one takes the cake for me.

It's WAY out there as far as I can tell, and to tell you the truth I don't even find any of it convincing. But I'm interested in how it strikes others.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This may explain it a little more in depth

Black Pope: Peter Hans Kolvenbach
www.geocities.com...

THE VATICAN CONNECTION TO ENGLAND, A CONTINUATION OF ROMAN CONQUEST
rinf.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone see the problem here with who is the problem?

It's Bush, no wait it's the Mason's, ummmm I mean the Jesuits, ummm I mean the Jews. Oh heck - it's the Vatican. I know some of these theories make the links, but if you sit back and think about it, there is really no logic behind it all, it's nothing but a big massive set of conflicts that don't reconcile, for me anyway.

Edit: Oops - I forgot the aliens.

[edit on 11/27/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Funny how everything boils down to this. Really folks, where do you stand?
I have to say that I DO believe that good will crush evil...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Doesn't anyone see the problem here with who is the problem?

It's Bush, no wait it's the Mason's, ummmm I mean the Jesuits, ummm I mean the Jews. Oh heck - it's the Vatican. I know some of these theories make the links, but if you sit back and think about it, there is really no logic behind it all, it's nothing but a big massive set of conflicts that don't reconcile, for me anyway.

Edit: Oops - I forgot the aliens.

[edit on 11/27/2005 by Relentless]

Its neither the Vatican, the masons, the jews, the Jesuits...it is "they" and "they" be above it all
www.abovetopsecret.com...

mod edit to fix link

[edit on 6-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

"...secretly using his CIA/Nazi-trained, Masonic Zionist Mossad in conjunction with his CIA/Nazi-trained, Masonic Islamic Intelligence Agencies, including Osama bin Laden’s MAK and Pakistan’s ISI..."

LOL

Sometimes these things are just way to far out for even me.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Black Pope is a derogatory name given to the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, more commonly known as the Jesuits. The name comes partly from the color of the robes worn by members of the society and partly from a past misconception (most prominent around the 16th and 17th centuries) amongst Protestant European countries concerning the relative power of the Jesuits within the Roman Catholic Church.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

The Superior General of the Society of Jesus is the official title of the leader of the Society of Jesus—the Roman Catholic religious order also known as the Jesuits. The Superior General is addressed Father General, harkening back to the early military career of the founder and first Superior General of the Society, Saint Ignatius of Loyola, a Basque soldier. He organized his religious order into military units, thus the collective religious order is seen as a company led by a general.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...
(This page also lists the previous Superior Generals).

So, the "Black Pope" is a very real person, he's the head of the Jesuits.

Maybe they're part of the game, but I don't think they're at the top of the pyramid.

Here's an interesting conspiracy 'rant' forum I check out sometimes, they have a whole sub-forum about the Jesuits, although from what I can see, it's largely one person's ramblings:
s13.invisionfree.com...

[edit on 28-11-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
VS and all, thank you for the links. I did do a us patent search for the # listed in one of the threads and came up with a wagon seat lock, kind of a far cry from solomon's temple! Maybe I did something wrong? Have not tried the israeli one yet. And, by the way, I don't feel that the "black pope" is the top of the pyramid
either, just another slave.

here
Is the us link. Might have to install a plug-in to view it though.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
im not usually one for diving into NWO conspiracies, but I assure you that this is most likely going overboard to find a new scapegoat. I am a Jesuit and attended a Jesuit school. The last word i would use to describe any members of the Jesuit order, priests or laymen, is evil. It doesn't really matter what the guy on the high chair thinks, its the actions of the majority. The teachigs of the order are nothing but kind-hearted. And just for the record, the Jesuit order answers only to the Vatican, so a power struggle really isn't a problem. And that also suggests that it is harder for Hans Kolvenbach to be at the top of the so called pyramid. And for that matter, where do these conspiracy writers get their secret knowledge that has only been published by them? It seems that nobody really questions the sources of someone claiming to have a secret knowlefge about a certain religion.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Jesuits are behind EVERYTHING. The Black Pope is a Mason. The Bavarian Illuminati were founded by a Jesuit.

It's like a big game to these guys--let me mention the pro-wrestling analogy.

Vatican Assassins

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm....., I really wish we had a Jesuit to interview. I wonder if most of them even have a clue these things are being said about them.

Any I've ever met just don't fit this suppossed theory at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Hmmmm....., I really wish we had a Jesuit to interview. I wonder if most of them even have a clue these things are being said about them.

Any I've ever met just don't fit this suppossed theory at all.

Oh, they probably know. I'd lay odds on it.

And do you really think they'd rat themselves out?

A lot of this information comes from an ex-Jesuit named Alberto Rivera. He was a huge whistle-blower, and he was killed for this in 1997.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It seems that the government of the u.s. is all caught up with scandal for dollars as is the government of israel. Then you find things like this:

The proposed contract reads as follows:
"The State of Israel hands over to the Holy See the use of the Cenacle [the room of the event known as the Last Supper, above King David's tomb - ed.], of the access path to it, and of the spaces adjacent to it... It is the Holy See's intention to inform the Bishops - and through them the world's Priests - that the Catholic Church has been given the use of the Cenacle, inviting them to visit the Holy Place together with their faithful... The Holy See hands over this use of the Cenacle to the Custody of the Holy Land [which acts on behalf of the Holy See]... [which] will keep the Cenacle open from 6 AM to 8 AM for the celebration of the Holy Mass... Official liturgical celebrations of non-Catholic Churches can take place only upon prior written permission by the Custody of the Holy Land."

Link

Hmmm.........I just wonder, how can you follow the money (power) trail??
(seems like rome still has her eyes on the holy of holies)

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is one of those Mother Shipton prophecies, no? I remember, I read that book and my stepmother, who saw the prediction as well, had our stomachs churning for days
while they chose the new Pope. Especially when the black guy running for Pope was shown (even though the prophecy said 2010 instead of 2005 .....

I haven't read it yet, though I'll save it to disk and read it another time.

Blessed Be
Indigo Blessings
Namaste
Love and Light

Bunphrionsa

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i must say one thing, i didn't read the whole thing.

but i assume this states that the head of the jesuits is the "real" pope?

i hate to break it to you, but jesuits on the whole aren't that interested in power, they even take an oath to not go higher than the rank of priest unless it is a direct order from the pope.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
antichrist will try to put himself in a state where he is honored and exhalted by the people as higher than the angels (to rise above the stars), though he is merely a man. this is a copy of Jesus, who actually IS above the angels, as will all true christians be. if we see miracles being performed by a man striving for world dominance, then we have to be carefull. (oh, and don't backwards-apply this to Jesus, because that's not how prophecies work, duh)

oh, and the global warming is real, something we caused our selves by burning millions of years of stored fossile fuel in only a century orso wich the earth cannot re-absorb in such short time. if we all collectively don't stop this we will get some rough times ahead, if it's not allready too late. huge amounts of money should go into that, not in chasing some arab boyscouts with a death-wish.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by kneejo]

join