It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Moscow Sept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

PODcast: Moscow Sept
I don't know why, but I kind of thought of Blade slicin some vampire a** in Russia while it's snowing.

length: 03:41
file: atscpod_1009.mp3
size: 4325k
feed: atsc

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OMG did you do that? if so you are very talented

LOL i got the exact same image!
Got any more? you should release an album WOOP! WOOP!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh actually, what software do you use?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Right now I use a crappy program called Sound Club, which is very hard to find since it was updated for the awesome Win 95.

I am working on Reason now, but haven't written anything with it since it's mighty complicated.

I am using bad free sounds I've found with an old junky program.

I have about 400 other songs, but you can check em out at:

www.soundclick.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well theyre very good regardless of software, reminds me of Kevin Manthei, he started out online.........have you ever considered doing music production commercially? or do you lol?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would love to do it professionally, but the gap between my talent and my skill are huge when thinking of how the big boys do it.

They use programs and equipment I've never heard of, don't know how to use, or would even make sense for me to use right now.

I've been writing on my own, without any training for about 14 years now.

I'd love to though. Music is all I want to do, and I'm 28 so it's no passing phase. But, got a wife and 3 kids to support, so the money isn't there yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
hmmm......of course, the tools dont maketh the man. If your music is top notch, which it seems to be, then it shouldnt be a problem.

You clearly enjoy music, whats to stop you sending a collection of say, 20 clips on CD, of your best work, into EA, Atari or Nickolodeon, etc. with details of how to contact you, who you are and what you do. The worst that can happen is that you dont get a reply.
........Best case scenario, theyre looking for someone to produce a backing track/theme for a game, they like your sound as it has that certain something theyre looking for....and voila you get a phonecall. lol in so many words...

Honestly you have nothing to lose considering how much they pay you if it gets accepted. but lol im not you so i dont know your situation.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, there are a few reasons outside of cowardice.

1) There are many music writers out there these days, and many of whom are very interested in video games or the like.

Some have some very cool equipment and know how to use it, so there is no shortage of good writers.

2) It would require a portion of time that I am not sure would make me more money than I am making now.

3) I'm a perfectionist, and can almost never finish anything to the level I want it to be at.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
By the way, I'll be putting up a newly revised song tomorrow (Monday).

Keep your eyes pealed and spread the word.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
okiedokie......and will check back monday

I hope you didnt think i was calling you a coward cause i didnt

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No, just something my newly published friend ribs me about. I can say it about myself.

Really more just nervous since I know what I can do but the equipment and sounds stink.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A brilliant piece of work.... Moscow Sept rules

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
yes indeed it is outstanding... excellent sound and work

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yeah, Id have to agree.

I have Audacity on my comp, and I am just beginning to wrap my head around how to use it, but I am a long way off, and will probably never get even near to the sounds you can make. I've looked all over the net, but the tutorials just dont help that much.

Good luck for your future.

top topics

join