It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omega Code and Pi?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hello,

I just picked up a 3 dvd set called Omega Code anyone seen them? I was gonna run home to look up a review befor ethe purchase since it was limited detail on box. I hope I didn['t make a mistake. Would love to hear reviews and suggestions for similar topic movies.

Also has anyone seen PI? I understand it is big on mathmatics/numerology and geometria..Sounds interesting for sure but is the depth there? Also any movies like this one?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I own the first omega code I thought it was a good topic but was disappointed in the movie , haven't seen the second one and wont watch it if it is as cheesy as the first one ( in my oppinion )
now for Pi, Iv'e been told by friends to see that one but my local video place doesn't have it I'd like to see it. It does look intresting.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ah crap this sucks I will let you know on the second Omega Code. I just opened it minutes ago and looked really cheesy on the back of the dvd ah 17 buckaroos. We shall see if its worth anything at all.

Just went and rented the PI movie I also just viewed the trailer online from imdb.com which seems really good. I wish there was more out there on this sort of stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i have Pi. its a great movie, i love it. the guy that directed Pi is the same guy that directed and wrote requiem for a dream. if that means anything to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just saw Pi a few days ago. I thought it was amazing. I didn't know what exactly to expect but I was blown away buy it. I would say that the movie is very solid and in depth however I have read that there are some factual errors in it.

new topics

top topics

join