It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecys of PLANET-X

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ive read alot of different scenarios about planet x,some of them were more convincing then the others....This is what i believe to be true,i know my words cant prove that planet x does exist,but i am sure you dont have any proof that it doesnt exist. from what i know...planet-x was first described by the sumerians(blacks),they called it nibiru,the 12 th planet,and home of there gods,the annunaki...it is possibly the biblical heaven.If you have seen star wars,you know what the death star looks like?...well thats what i think planet x might look like....i dont think planet x has any permanent orbit,ppl say it comes around every 3600 years or so,but rather, i think it can move as it wants,it has no orbit....planet x was taken from its original form and turned into a habital planet/battlestar...the leader of planet x is ANU(human)...the last time planet x came to earth was the time of noahs flood,,..the gods of nibiru saved noahs ppl so they could repopulate the earth...i believe the book of revelations is a timeline of events associated with the passing of nibiru...i also think nibiru is red in color...i also believe there is more then one race of aliens aboard nibiru,the two major ones being the reptillans and the humans....i believe planet x is on its way back to earth...why is it coming?,.....its something the bible calls the harvest!....i believe the aliens/annunaki are here to help us....they are coming to assist us into the next dimension(rapture)....ok thats enuff about what i think...i really would like to here your ideas...and please....if you dont believe in planetx ...dont waste your time and post a ridiculous comment...i hate that

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Come on man get it together!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Just one quick question. *Do you love me? Now that I can dance...dance...dance...Watch me now! Hey!

*More user friendly sarcasam*

[edit on 20-12-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

if you dont believe in planetx ...dont waste your time and post a ridiculous comment...i hate that

so all you want is people to post and support your fantasy?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's possible that there is that type of planet that comes by every few thousand years. Just think, us humans hardly know much about the BC era, which means our collective recorded knowledge rarely lasts a few thousand years.

I wonder if a large planet, such as the popularly named planet x, will collapse human civilixation in the near future.

Maybe this is why people like Star Wars so much, it reminds us of our ancient past when we once roamed the solar systems in ships.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think you need to lay out the reasons why you believe this. Not neccesarily "prove" it, but tells us how you arrived at your conclusion(s). Otherwise it just reads like sci-fi, however interesting that may be, it's not a theory or a hypothesis...just a story. Know what i mean?

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
planet-x was first described by the sumerians(blacks),they called it nibiru,the 12 th planet,and home of there gods,the annunaki...it is possibly the biblical heaven.

Why do you refer to Sumerians as "blacks"...aside from the obvious, were you making a point? I know of no Biblical references or interpretaions of Heaven that lead me to believe it's a spaceship and/or planet. Could be very interesting, would you care to elaborate on that?

i dont think planet x has any permanent orbit,ppl say it comes around every 3600 years or so,but rather, i think it can move as it wants,it has no orbit....planet x was taken from its original form and turned into a habital planet/battlestar...

If your basing your "theory" on the fact that the Sumerians had intimate knowledge of planet-X then why make it a spaceship instead of a "rogue" planet on an eccentric orbit?

www.zetatalk.com...- Nibiru was called the 12Th Planet by the ancients because it is a member of our solar system (ancients included the Moon and Sun as planets). However, unlike the other planets in our solar system, which are in a singular orbit around the sun, Nibiru is in a binary orbit (Z) between two suns: our sun and another cold [unlit] sun far out in our galaxy.

No repectable scholar even buys this, so far as i'm aware. Where does the spaceship interpretaion come from?

The rest of your post is more of the same....non-fiction best i can tell. Is this "theory" based on your gut feeling or do you have a source for this. For instance how do you know or why do you believe the following:

A) Planet-X is really spaceship-X

B) Their leader is a human

C) Book of Revelation is a spaceship-X timeline (especially if you believe it can go where it wants when it wants ie., no regular orbit)

D) There's more than one race on "X", but the "major" ones are human and reptilian.

That should be enough to get the ball rolling. Like i said i'm not asking you to prove this, i'm quite sure you couldn't. But where are your ideas coming from? Heck i like sci-fi and would probably read a book with this premise, just wondering if your "theory" had any basis in reality (interpretaion of evidence) or is it just an idea you had based on feelings?

Thanks and good luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Maybe this is your "Planet X" Iapetus

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Willow_Dryad]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Do you seriuosly believe that is planet x or were u juss being sarcastic

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yes and no, to both questions. I remain open minded about Planet X. I see no evidence of it but its not an impossible occurance. Its definitely not a brown dwarf star whatever it is. I doubt that its coming to cause us trouble.

Check out Iapetus, at the bottom of the entry theres a link to Richard Hoagland's site. While hes been discredited in a big way, that doesnt mean that his ideas arent any less valid or entertaining. His theories on Iapetus are very entertaining reading and fit some (although not all) of your ideas for Planet X.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The story you tell relates to many just a lil' twist.

When Jesus is coming there is a sign in the sky?...(tenth planet)?

science.nasa.gov...

Also where have I read that God's kongdom is a planet that does in deed come around every 20 many thousands of years. Maybe its just figurtive? xfacts.com... foggy to tell between bibical persons/stars etc

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
The story you tell relates to many just a lil' twist.

When Jesus is coming there is a sign in the sky?...(tenth planet)?

science.nasa.gov...

Also where have I read that God's kongdom is a planet that does in deed come around every 20 many thousands of years. Maybe its just figurtive? xfacts.com... foggy to tell between bibical persons/stars etc

its very possibe the second coming of christ will be the return of the 10th planet...jesus did say when he comes back..everyone will be able to see him..

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
We better start making the tower of Babel...

But is Babel literal or figurative

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Havent loads of planets been found at the edges of our solar system im sure every so often someone says another is found? Im i just stupid.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousnes."

2 Peter 3:13

If this passage could be seen from a literal sense, then a new object appearing in our solar system could fulfill this prophecy. The planets above us appear to be in the heavens.

My bet is on the reconciliation of Wan, a lost planet between Jupiter and Mars. Where Mars used to orbit Wan.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousnes."

2 Peter 3:13

umm let me sorta correct you on this...the new heavens and new earth literally means a new solar system and a new planet....so what does this promise have to do with anything?..well the promise is the faith of christ...so is christ suppose to bring us to another planet?,,and when is this suppose to happen?...welll from my point of view..jesus is a part of highly advanced civilization,they live aboard the biblical heaven/spaceship/planet x...there goal is to bring us into the next dimension, this is biblically called the 1000 year reign of christ on earth,,not this earth but another earth,my belief is this highly advanced peolpe will live with us a thousand years???? until we become peaceful and have aqquired enough knowledge to live on our own.....in this dimension there is no physical things..a non material exsitence,remeber how jesus said it will be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven(heaven could also be another name for outer space),it will be hard for them,becuase they love material things,such as money and the things it buys ,but in the next dimension it wont be any material things,do you understand?...my belief is earth is a 3d planet so for anyone to LIVE HERE THEY MUST BE IN THE 3RD DIMENSION..but beings in a higher dimension,such as jesus can come here,but they could not stay for long,my best guess is jesus did not die a physical death,i think he didnt have to die a 3rd dimesnional death ,like we do,but he attaineed some level ,in which he could instanly change back to his higher dimesnion,so before he was on earth he existed in a higher dimesion,so his death was realyy his change back to the higher dimension,i herd the crucifixon was really a stargate ceremony..wow!...this is what i believe i have no proof its just what i think...let me hear your thoughts

[edit on 4-12-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
We better start making the tower of Babel...

But is Babel literal or figurative

Could it be the "space elevator"
? Then we would be close to it!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
its very possibe the second coming of christ will be the return of the 10th planet...jesus did say when he comes back..everyone will be able to see him..

I don't know if He will be camped out on another planet but I think you have the right idea. Do a bit of searching on "Clouds of Heaven" which is what Jesus is said to be returning with. I think this was the determining factor we were given to seperate false Messiah's from the real one. The substitue you will be told about, but no one will need to inform you when the real one returns.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i think clouds are the ancient descriptions of ufo's...or at least in the bible it is.....

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi FarFromDank,

Could you please break up you posts a bit... they are a little difficult to read when its all bunched up

Why did you not respond to Rrens questions??? I think he was asking some good points, without being rude, but you have completely ignored him.

this is what i believe i have no proof its just what i think...let me hear your thoughts

OK... Nice fantasy...

Sorry but you cant just sit dreaming stuff up and expect an intelligent response... it just doesn’t work that why.

MagicPriest420...

i think clouds are the ancient descriptions of ufo's...or at least in the bible it is.....

Why????

It seems like people are taking every religion, superstition, legend, myth and story they have ever heard and mixing it up in a big fantasy bowl, not providing a shred of proof, no link to web sites supporting these outrageous claims, no book endorsing these theories (and i use the word “theories” in its loosest possible context) and then expecting people to have a serious discussion on it???

Please...

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well this thread seems to show how little we understand and indeed are cappable of understanding, wild claims being made that really have no relavence at all, only now Is the BEAST(s) making vauge sense to us, no one really will ever come to understand the coming of christ, but this Is for sure as some one else has said you won't ever be told when/how you will just know when It happens (maybe).

Some of us can be happy with this as am I, It seems the people who seek to discredit/understand what we do not know or understand about GOD and what he has planned for us and seek out what Is to come only to come to a dead end, It will allway's be this way untill It happens, my motto Is be prepared but don't try to uncover GOD's mystery It will only become all the more mysterious and damging to your self. Just like the question how did we get here In the first place, a simple answer given but so much more Infomation desired. Understandable but It has to stop somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join