It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo footage from about 1yr before 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I looked around and did not see a post about this video. It seems a little too amazing to be true, kinda gives ya goose bumps. Anyway take a look and let me know what you think.
www.ufocasebook.com...
I hope that I posted the link in the proper manner and that it is something new for you to examine.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Very clever. That's all I can say. Easily created with a few pieces of software and a bit of planning. Real? I have no idea, Personally, I'm guessing not. Fun to watch, I'd love a look at the original render..sorry, footage.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
this video is part of an old Dci-Fi channel ad campain. It has been dicredited here many times over. Forgot teh specific threads tho

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up. I had never seen this before, but it sure does look fake.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks, I was pretty sure it was a fake. Still fun to watch

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
there honestly is loads of threads about this theres about 3 diff ones advertising the sci channel theres this one, one with lots of insects and one with an electric shocked man all FAKE

Ace

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
to good to be true in my opinion
and fact that its from scifi makes you think twice before saying its real lol

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The same subjects will keep coming up as we get more new members. I think that this applies to most if not all message boards on the net.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As someone has mentioned there are threads on this already. Its been awhile since this came up so I`ll leave it for awhile but I would suggest you do a search on the site engine under Sci Fi channel UFO

top topics

join