It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wont eat turkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We are being kept in the dark about how many people in China just has this brid flu,The web is saying one thing and the news somthing new?,i think more people might have this flu and the news wont say it?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I just hope no one ate a turkey with the infamous "MADE IN CHINA" tag this Thanksgiving.

My tukey was born and raised in and imported from Uzbekistan, so I hope I am alright. If I am not then my assistant, Mr. Beezer, has some explaining to do, since he ordered my bird.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As per my tradition, I served the turkey and allowed everyone else to take that first bite-

Hours later i had some.

Never mind the bird flu, i was poisoned by a cornish hen it nearly killed me and all those who ate it.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Cornish hens.
I call them personal pan Turkeys..
I've been threatening to serve those one Thanksgiving
in the near future..

On topic,
I think it's possible that there are more cases in China that we know about.
I also think, the pandemic scenario, might be overblown..As was the SARS
disease..

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Don't Worry guys, unless you like to eat your turkey or chicken raw you can't get bird flu...unless you handle the live/raw chickens. Cooking the chickens kills the influenza virus.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Cornish hens.
I've been threatening to serve those one Thanksgiving
in the near future..

I encourage this practice.
Be sure they're thoroughly thawed and thoroughly cooked, though...

I didn't eat turkey this Thanksgiving, but as has been said, if it's cooked, there's no need to fear the beast.

And, payinblack, I think you're right not to trust the news. But don't live in fear.
Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spazticator
Don't Worry guys, unless you like to eat your turkey or chicken raw you can't get bird flu...unless you handle the live/raw chickens. Cooking the chickens kills the influenza virus.

Wheew...I guess I have absolutley nothing to worry about, because all I did was eat the COOKED turkey.

My assistant, Mr. Beezer, on the other hand may have a thing or two to be concerned with.

He is the one who ordered the turkey, hence he took delivery of said fowel when delivered. The bird was delivered DEAD, but RAW and he handled it.

I do hope Mr. Beezer has not been infected.

He has been with the family for many years, since our time on the island of Lakshadweep not far from the Hyderabad province.

Plus he makes one hell of a piping hot cup of earl Grey tea.

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 28-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hens are nothing but baby pigeons,That eat at big food chain stores,really!!

top topics

join