It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odigo says workers were warned of attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
O.K so this is an old story appently debunked by snopes and the like yet Haaretz issue this story again, now,why?....hmm(scratches chin)

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

www.haaretzdaily.com.../has%5C

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've heard alot of speculaltion about this happening. It's pretty strange, I javn't decided what to beleive about that yet. There are so many threads about 9/11 at the moment. . ..

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Even though this article is printed by an Israeli Newspaper, and shows that the company is trying to assist in getting to the bottom of what happened, I anxiously await the cries of "See those bastard Israelis knew what was gonna happen".

Yep... smile and nod...

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Djarums

You won't get that reaction from me.

I am interested in how politicized the snopes site has become in the past six months, and I for one don't pretend to know the truth about the instant messaging fiasco. Just one of hundreds of inadequately managed trails of evidence from 9/11 drawing no conclusions.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Very interesting. I fail to understand what the reason for warning two employees at a messaging company could be? It certainly would not help the terrorists and it would not prevent the attack. Any ideas as to motive

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To save fellow countrymen, is the main theory.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If they got the messages 2 hours before the attacks the planes hadn't even taken off
Im sure they could have stopped it?

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Even though this article is printed by an Israeli Newspaper, and shows that the company is trying to assist in getting to the bottom of what happened, I anxiously await the cries of "See those bastard Israelis knew what was gonna happen".

Yep... smile and nod...

This might prove to be the smoking gun. Then again... it might prove to be nothing.

top topics

join