It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes wide shut?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As many of you know, The movie "Eyes Wide Shut" had a secret society that was based around sacraficial women for the purpose of sexual gradification for the members...

can anyone relate as to what society this might be based off of, or maybe a history of a society that is like this one...

thanks for the help in advance...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i think its supposed to be like the illuminati like bohemian grove and stuff. if u search on google theres some sites about it.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The bohemain grove stuff is really interesting, I am suprised I hadn't heard about that earlier but isn't that why we are really on here anyway...

does anyone else have any other info on the grove club or any other groups that are anything like it?

thanks joepits...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Odd to link it to the bohemian grove, since there is no information about sex orgies going on there and women don't seem to be much invovled with it at all. An illuminati connection doesn't make any sense either. The secret society in Eyes Wide Shut seems to be not much more than a typical imagined secret society of conspiracy folklore, super powerful, secret membership, perverse morals, dangerous, etc, not a specific society that it was modeled upon.

top topics

join