It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great free music thingy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
www.pandora.com...

check this out..its cool as beans.....simply choose a an artist or a song and it generates a music channel for you with similar songs....

its a bummer because it doesnt actually play dirsctley the song you request but its still cool....

Regards.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This should probably be in websites. And yes it is awesome. I knew about it for quite some time. I like how it plays songs I like. Its kind of like your own personalized radio

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I just tried it and, damn (oops, can I say damn?) it really works well. Within a few songs, it was "fine tuned" so that I have been listening to music that I really like.....excellent. I'm listening to it now.....DAN BERN is amazing. I listened to one of his songs and other songs similar to his and I havn't been disappointed. This works as advertised.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As a Comcast subscriber, I have Rhapsody which allows for the same kind of thing. I'm using the Pandora site now with Pink Floyd punched in. So far, I've had Pink Floyd, Silkworm, Bedhead, and Bush. Rhapsody gives you an idea of what to expect in the line-up, which is good. This is still a neat site, though and I'll probably get plenty of mileage out of it. I'd like to have something like this in the car.

I really like how Pandora is configurable and can be done in an ongoing fashion.

[edit on 2005/11/24 by GradyPhilpott]

[edit on 2005/11/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thanks optF!
Went right to my favorites.
Much better than my current web radio.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I love this site, even better than Rhapsody. There's a much bigger play list, it seems. I can't believe that it's never heard of Vic Damone, though. It knows who Biff Rose is. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow... Thanks for the killer website. Can't believe I am just now hearing about it. I'm actually pretty surprised it knows who Widespread Panic is... This one just moved to the front of my bookmarks bar.

top topics

join