It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person dies in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just watching Cnn news,a person died again today,over in China again,wow! i hope we get all the facts about,whats going on about this flu.We need more people posting new news,Please keep the news coming on this new flu..Thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i know during sars the cdc had a link to the world health org that showed each country how many infected and how many deaths .. i am unsure if they have that for the bird flu..if anyone knows maybe they could post that link i havent been able to find one yet.

brian

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Do you have a link or something to backup your post?

One person dying in China is not news on its own, you need to let us know the circumstances of the death.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by atomic811
i know during sars the cdc had a link to the world health org that showed each country how many infected and how many deaths .. i am unsure if they have that for the bird flu..if anyone knows maybe they could post that link i havent been able to find one yet.

brian

I did a little search and found this:

As you can see, this one i quite recent (1-15 December), and what you can conclude is that bird flu is coming to Europe, sooner or later it will reach the West-Europian countries as well, no doubt about that.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Laurent - doesn't this map show outbreaks of the virus within the AVIAN population? (If not I wasn't aware of any outbreaks within Europe within humans)

These links are good for latest news about outbreaks:

WHO Disease outbreak news

WHO - Latest Avian Influenza Information

[edit on 22-12-2005 by hands]

top topics

join