It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT NW Manipulation of JET

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
They the Goverment that is are very aware of me and my research in this field of weather manipulation.

I have been running from forum to forum as fast as I can to teach as many as I can while I still can.Do I fear for my saftey not really , I have lived a good life done what I have wanted to do . I do not fear death . I fear what what they will do with this weapon. And since they have used this device on us their own people my concern only deepens more.

The weapon could be used for good and not evil. We could stop drought turn hurricanes and weaken storms.Instead it will be used as a weapon of hate. But they are mistaken when they think that it can not be detected.
I have been documenting the use of this for sometime.Once you see how to read the images it sticks out like a sore thumb.Then you can look at the MHZ and Mag reads and everything all makes sense..

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ok now I want to point out this action.It occured Last Night before I went to bed on the AM89 on the East Coast of the United States.

And this is how it showed up this morning on the Water Vap. I red Highlighted the tip of the trigangle in the first image so you could see the area better. The original forecast it was supposed to be much colder this week then they decided to modify it. This action blocked the Jet keeping it from diving futher south while it will be cool one or 2 days watch the loop the jet bounces back up in response to the block

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here is another example

The AM89 is set at 14:20 UTC ON 11-24 2005. I also added the WV NEPAC same day time code 18:00 . No action shows.

Next day @ 5:00 UTC on WV the AM89 action from the previous day shows up. I have put 2 images 1 highlighted to show the action area . I'm no artist so I'm sorry I'm just attempting to point out the area of manipulation for those who may not catch it.

I also have added the Mag Haarp reads.Gak does not show much but remember it is directional.

A side note on above ... The last time I seen reads like this earthquakes were triggered within 2 days. So somewhere by the 28 prob will be a quake.

Also I have inserted a 30 MHZ min read to match our AM89 image from above.

This set is not as dramatic as the first but none the less manipulation in the works and documented the same

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A little futher long in the pattern

This is the AM89 from yesterday

And this is the Current NEPAC WV Still

It takes time for the effects of the manipulation sometimes you just have to wait.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
really good post this is interesting as hell but i only wish i knew what i was looking at i get the moisture thing but what is the orange /yellow showing, and the graphs frequency of what? sorry to be dumb but from what i gather the government is manipulating the jet but how why do the orange things relate to the moisture thing and what is the relevence please explain a little better just a little science lesson is needed.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
PizzaCrust Check out Chemtrails, sounds like what you are seeing...

I believe they have something to do with HAARP and weather control...

The North West seems to be the most active areas for chemtrails, and as you prob know HAARP is in Alaska...

Oh no! Not the chem trail conspiracy again!! Condensation trails (Contrails) form when an aircraft is flying through a mass of air whose temperature/moisture content is conducive for the formulation of contrails. The carbon exhaust of the engines combine with the moisture causing the water droplets to become visible. I can tell you, as a pilot for a major airline and in the military, that here is no such thing as chem trails.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Above is the most recent AM89 .
Big problem comming for those on the NW .

When I see this signiture it generally means severe weather High Winds ,Tornado maybe Not good Something will happen here.

Above this area of energy has decreased. This is where they have taken the juice from.

My thinking is Wyoming Montana somewhere in that general area is in for a general suprise and soon but maybe a bit futher East

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Have I ever said a word about chem trails

The answer is NO

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

And I can tell you as HAARP being a joint military project of the DOD Air Force and Navy you would deny

THE CRIME IS MURDER AND CRIMES AGINST HUMANITY

GUILTY AS CHARGED

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Christodd]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Above is a updating spectrum plot from HAARP .

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christodd
Have I ever said a word about chem trails

The answer is NO

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH

Cristodd;

I wasn't responding to you---DOHH! In fact, I'm attempting to stop your thread from becoming hijacked

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I did a little poking around and sure enough found a satt image of our manipulation. Here is a satt image of the Triangle that I showed on the AM89 the other day . I outlined the second image so you could see it better. Sorry I'm no graphic artist.

Credit for the Satt image below

www.sat.dundee.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

There be a Winter Storm Blowing

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Christodd,

Could you take a look at the weather in the UK, please? There's been some very unusual weather as of late. It could very well just be natural, but if you have the time, I would very much appreciate some expert knowledge of what's going on.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sorry. Fascinating as this all is, I am sort of like an expectant mother looking at the ultrasound while some techie says "No, look! There's the head!" All it looks like is beautiful enhanced clouds to me. And the HAARP readings are Greek to me.

Now, I looked at water vapor and enhanced color satellite pictures of Hurricane Katrina, so I thought I had some clue as to what I was looking at. But this big black nothing (HA!) is just a lack of data to me.

Your point is that something BIG is disturbing the jet stream? What could possible do such a thing? And this means winter storms? That's it? Sorry, but yeah, that's what happens this time of year. Heck, the New England states just had a "Nor'Easter". Was that due to some manipulation, too? How does manipulation of the jet steam mean earthquakes?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
Oh no! Not the chem trail conspiracy again!!

You guys do believe there is weather modification going on right?

And HAARP is part of that right?

So why is it so hard to believe in Chemtrails?

Isn't it possible they are related?

And BTW I was in the military also, Naval Aviation....

www.coastalpost.com...

www.bariumblues.com...

They are also seeding the atmosphere with barium to increase the efficacy of HAARP. HAARP is capable of more than you are likely to believe. The HAARP Patent calls for spraying barium in the atmosphere to increase HAARP’s efficacy. HAARP just quadrupled its power and is running at a billion watts. It can cause massive blackouts and steer tornadoes.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Scalar weather control requires testing. It involves lines drawn across the surface of the Earth in some way so as to test the actual perimiter and extent of the EM field, or so they say.

The trails in the sky over Los Angeles (and other parts of California) are probably innocent contrails. They are probably not "chemtrails" which are supposed to float down and infect people on land. Chemtrails as such would require far too many planes and poison to work so that conspiracy seems silly and not efficient to me.

These contrails or harmless vapor trails could then be used as lines to test the effect of the weather modification machinery. The jets trace long straight cloud-lines in the sky and then weather-mod (HAARP or whatever) is tested on those lines to see where the EM field is working or not working.

The pics are definately compelling and I can see sharp edges in them which seem quite un-natural.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No, I don't believe in weather modification (not sure if that was towards someone else, but I may as well place my stance here).

I am just curious as to how someone explains all of this to us without the high tech training.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Cristodd - you linked weather manipulation with earthquakes, right? Without getting into the science, I know the systems are linked.

So - in the past 2 days there have been earthquakes in China and Iran. Do you think these quakes might be linked to the jet manipulation?

Can you explain how, simply?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You guys do believe there is weather modification going on right?

And HAARP is part of that right?

So why is it so hard to believe in Chemtrails?

Isn't it possible they are related?

No I don't necessarily believe in wx modification. But I know very little about HAARP. I do know, however, that there is no deliberate dissemination of "chemtrails" from aircraft.

In order to release the amount fluid required to make those "chemtrails" that aircraft would have to carry 100's of thousands of pounds in liquid. In addition, crew members would have to engage some kind of dumping or offloading system that they control from the cockpit. I challenge you find any airliner or any heavy military jet that carrries that amount of liquid payload, for the purpose of releasing into the atmosphere, and any crew member, airline or military who acknowledges releasing these chemtrails. The ONLY thing I've ever heard about chemtrails is from here and from people who offer no special insight or knowledge of the subject matter; just a bunch of speculation and conspirational guess thought

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Freedom_for_sum]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_for_sum
No I don't necessarily believe in wx modification. But I know very little about HAARP. I do know, however, that there is no deliberate dissemination of "chemtrails" from aircraft.

Well, I think this is starting to sound like one of those religious ideology debates.
Personally, if there is a theory connecting possible chemtrails to HAARP, I think this is the perfect place to throw it out there.

I for one want to hear more about it. I still don't understand or buy the weather modification thing 100%, but I have no problem disseminating more info about it myself.

And for ChrisTodd, maybe I am just brain dead this weekend, but I am still having trouble exactly understanding all this info you are posting. Just hoping it will click at some point, but thanks for sll the work being posted here. By the way, these graphs you keep showing, did I miss a link? Where can we monitor these graphs?

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join