It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit guardian

page: 1

join
share:
fum

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
well first off i wanna say 2 thigns in this new topic just to save webspace
and since they both happened so clsoe to each other

on sudnay i was listening to a song all day and then i got off my computer i turned my tv on and i catch like 2 minutes of a football game before it cuts to commercial and i hear the same song ... weird then like half a hur later i see a ipod commercial with the same song (the song btw is The ceasars- Jerk it out )

Then on monday night i had this dream it was about some people in my class this one girl kept saying to me something over and over again and everyone was being extra friendly and was like worshipping me ( if i laughed they laughed if i stoped they stoped ) and the girl kept saying to me westley matthews 5:00 pm wednesday (westley matthes is a park and school near by me ) and she kept calling me a name after that something likes constable or Loyal constable or The constable i cant really remember much and she smiled at me alot

what could this mean guys? should i go tomorrow to this place at 5:00 pm to find out?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yeah that kinda stuff is very weird/interesting

I had a dream a few days ago about this girl I was pretty much done talking to after things 'didn't work out'..haven't talked in a few weeks..etc....

and during that dream a female voice(not hers) was telling me to wait and not move on yet, as she is too beautiful/special...anyways later on that day she msged me, and things have picked up again..so yeah it sure is weird how things can happen in dreams that way

I would say go for it, but just be prepared for the worst and that kinda stuff(maybe bring a friend? lol)..who knows..maybe you're being lured in..or maybe nothing will happen..either way looking forward to your response

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'd go just to find out. If she is there, don't start freaking out though. Just act normal and see what unfolds.

To make it good, make a record and write down everything you remember about the dream right now (if you remember any more details besides what you have shared here, maybe some more private things to write down)

And then go to the park/school tomorrow. Take in details of everything happening. Remember or write down who you see there, what is happening, and best-case-scenario, if you get a weird déja vu when you suddenly find yourself the centre of attention in a big group like in your dream.

Constable is usually a title of a police officer. Just make sure you don't get arrested while you are there

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Constable is usually a title of a police officer. Just make sure you don't get arrested while you are there

Good advice, I was going to say the same thing Yarcofin
and yeah why not go....if you don't you'll always be wondering what would have happened if you did.

and don't forget to look for the little signs, it could be something as simple as a stranger asking for directions, or another girl who drops her books in front you, etc.... just pay attention and go there with an open mind and heart and see what becomes of it. Let us know if anything special does happen though.

fum

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ok imma go today
me and my friends are ganna go play some football and around 5 pm ill see what happens were ganna be there before 5p so yea.. and yup ill be sure not to get caught by cops i mean not do anything bad

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well maybe making plans is a good thing to do, but i probably would have gone there and just let things unfold without a set plan / routine. but i suppose u cant keep football planned

Maybe you will kick the ball in some poor unexpected girl and love will blossom from you wiping the mud off her furry white coat !

Or maybe you will have to buy her a new 100 pound furry white coat

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by fum
ok imma go today
me and my friends are ganna go play some football and around 5 pm ill see what happens were ganna be there before 5p so yea.. and yup ill be sure not to get caught by cops i mean not do anything bad

Did anything happen?

fum

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

i didnt go
i didnt really feel like going i dunno why

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
. I guess we'll never know. Oh well. There's always next...... random dream prophecy =). I don't blame you though. At least here, it's been snowing really hard. I wouldn't want to go either. Dunno about where you are. lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting, while reading this the reference to constable made me wonder if you were to find a girl in some sort of predicament and be there to intervene on her behalf.

Okay, so you didn't go. I wonder if anything odd went on around that time though.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
well that was anticlimatic

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
well that was anticlimatic

lol. I know. I was really looking forward to what might have happened.

fum

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
im sorry next time ill go i wasnt really feeling that good that day

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't worry about it.
There's always next time.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah no probs, just i was all excited 4 you...not knowing what could happen. I dunno even if I wasn't feeling well, if i cud have stayed in...

i wud be thinking about it all the time

new topics

top topics

join