It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of format do you think the new ATS-TV show will have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The new Above Top Secret TV show is amazing news. I can hardly wait for further announcements. Until then, I can only speculate about what sort of format the show will take.

Will it be sort of a docu-drama? You know, will it have actors re enacting Above Top Secret conspiracy scenarios?

Will it have some actor associated with a previous sci-fi show narrating or even "reporting" on conspiracies that are on the net?

Will it be a myth debunking show? or will it be sort of a "Believe it or Not"?

I am hoping that whatever format the Above Top Secret TV show takes that it will be good. I'm sure it will but, still....

Frankly, if you think about it, producing a show that embodies the spirit of the site would be difficult. It would take some real innovation to combine the ATS/BTS -- the internet site --- with a television show. And as a show, it could take a number of turns. Heck, it could even be a reality tv show, with contestants chasing down darkened Vatican hallways after the Vatican/Mafia links -- the Ambrosio/Vatican Bank affair? It could be anything....what do you think it could be like. What sort of format do you think it may take?

Personally, as long as it's not a game show. I know I'm going to enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am dumbfounded. On ATS/BTS we discuss almost everything. We speculate upon the details and the minutia of almost every topic. Now we are presented with something that we can really sink our teeth into -- the announcement that there will be a new Above Top Secret TV show and there is silence.....

Oh sure, people are thrilled. People are excited that "their" site will be presented as a television show. But, aside from this, nothing. Aren't people willing to speculate upon the format of this new show. If you think about it, this show is actually open to a great deal of speculation. Just how, I might ask, will this site, ATS, be presented as a TV show? What sort of format do you think that it will take?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think that I am going to make one more "kick at the can" with this thread. Frankly, I am surprised that at a conspiracy site -- a site that deals with speculation -- that no one is willing to speculate upon the announced new ATS television show.

Oh sure, everyone is thrilled at the prospect of this show but NO ONE is willing to offer any conjecture on the form such a show would take. I am surprised, dumbfounded and quite dismayed. The members here are willing to offer their thoughts on a number of topics from aliens to masons, greys to reptillians, papal edicts to the rants of Yahweh. But when presented with something REAL -- nada.

Doesn't anyone care? Isn't anyone really interested in an ATS television show?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

No, that would be great, can you imagine the scope?

"I am guilty of the assassination of the 35th president of the United States, who am I?"

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Harris

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

No, that would be great, can you imagine the scope?

OK, what sort of game show would you want ATS TV to be?
Who would be the emcee? Bob Eubanks? Is he even alive?

OR

Maybe, the ATS TV show could be a serious show that actually would raise consciousness -- it's ALL in the format.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
well the ATS television show will be here sooner than we think. You know how time flies. And I'm still curious about what ppl have to say about this topic. What sort of format do you think that the ATS televison will take? Will it be sort of like that Ripley's Believe it Or Not show? Or will it be in a more serious style?

I only hope that the show doesn't make ATS a laughing stock.......

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm thinking a conspiracy type game show would be great! I'm thinking Hollywood Squares and I could be in the center square doing my Paul Lynde impersonation.

Peace

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
OK, I may getting ahead of anything practical with this idea but how about an 'ATS Channel' on Sky Digital with each section of the website having its own daily slot? Cool idea or what

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All that matters is that The Hoff needs to be the host.

HOFF HOFF HOFF HOFF!

On the show I am sure they will discuss the evil uprising of Squirrels, and our very own ATS A-SP (Above Top Secret Anti-Squirrel Patrol)

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
what a tv show!?!?!?!?! how come i was never notified of this... maybe i was or maybe im on the bottem of the list.. anyways this sounds pretty schweet.... cant wait... um i dont really care what format it takes on as long as its good

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't want Above Top Secret, the site or the television show, to become a joke. Heaven knows, I get enough flak from family and friends for my "interest" in conspiracy theory, ufo's, alien abduction, etc. Personally, I would hope that the new proposed Above Top Secret TV show wouldn't add to the ridicule that I receive because of my "interests". Additionally, I can only hope that the TV show won't contribute to making a mockery out of the entire conspiracy field. There are important ideas and concepts that lie in the shadows that simply will not receive the proper attention if they become shrouded in a veil of ridicule.

Does anyone really think that making an ATS game show would help lift the veil of ridicule and lack of acceptance of the conspircy genre? Wouldn't there be a more suitable format that could be both entertaining (this is television after all) and informative?

new topics

top topics

join