It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Great White Pyramid" of "Xian,China" is the "Worlds Largest Pyramid". It is reported to be about 300 meters high.

www.crystalinks.com...

Is it not the great pyramid of Giza that is the biggest pyramid in the world?.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by raunholt
"Great White Pyramid" of "Xian,China" is the "Worlds Largest Pyramid". It is reported to be about 300 meters high.

www.crystalinks.com...

Is it not the great pyramid of Giza that is the biggest pyramid in the world?.

So I have been told

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There are numerous pyramids in China. They have for the most part been covered with crops and are hidden. The Chinese government does not allow foreigners to travel in this area which I find to be interesting. What are they hiding?

Secondly these pyramids are a heavenly mirror in that they tend to line up nicely with constellation of gemini. This same coincidence happens with the Giza pyramids and the constellation Orion. I am sure this has all been covered before but it's always worth a second look.

www.areclinic.org...

Wig

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They are covered with trees to stabilise the soil which covers them. Definately interesting and should be opened to an international archaeologists.

But having said that, how would the Brits react if Chinese citizens said our archaeological sites should be open to an asian archaeological team.

Lots of China are Tourist no go areas, it's part and parcel of having a totalitarian state and wanting to keep the rural way of life unchanged.

top topics

join