It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

random field medical testing without consent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have been a random field medical test "guinea pig" without consent. To explain, basically "HPM" High Power Microwave and "VLF" Very Low Frequency that can be generated from TV, radio and electric can control different parts of the human body. Areas of the body it can control is limitless since the human body is electrical to begin with. Areas of example would be eyes, hearing, speech, thoughts, liver, kidneys, heart, lips, teeth, jaw, skin, nails, feet, hands, tongue, throat, bladder, etc.

I have an EET and figured out this was happening to me when I started to get radiation burns on my body. Non ionized radiation to be exact - which is electronically produced "induced by common household commodities like TV and radio".

I even had my air tested from a lab and the results were positive. When I brought my information to three high end agencies they knew what I was talking about and the company who does this to people. The agencies did nothing.

If there are any suggestions I would appreciate them. Like where to find an attorney to represent me. If there is any agencies that would take action. How to protect my health.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I really have no idea what you are talking about, but it made me think of this, that I stumbled across yesterday.

www.us-government-torture.com...

The information sounds rather bizarre, but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. I have no idea who these people are or what proof they have.

Such devices the size of this letter "o" can receive and send radio frequency information. The pulse of the signal causes the loss of critical cell wall mambrane material rendering the cells porous and inflamed whereby their inner contents leak to the exterior and the outer materials from other cells and artery as well as vein material leaks into cells. The effect caused from RF impact causes the cells surrounding an implant to become inflamed where demodulated RF polarizes the cells causing the stray electrons move in larger numbers over larger paths to cause electric energy effects of localized cells allowing cells further and further from the implants higher RF level to be as affected. Like an infection the porosity of the cells and their electro sensitivity spreads through the tissues.

Of course this stuff they are talking about requires that the person had something implanted at some point in their lives to allow these effects, any major or invasive surgery would apparently be the qualifying event.

Anything like what you are talking about?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guinea Pig
I even had my air tested from a lab and the results were positive. When I brought my information to three high end agencies they knew what I was talking about and the company who does this to people. The agencies did nothing.

Er, I agree with Relentless. Some more information would be great. Such as what lab tested your air? Did you jar the air, or did the lab technicians come to your house? Was that expensive? I have 4 TVs, two computers, a laptop, huge entertainment sytem, etc...should I be concerned? What test did they do? What agency (the high-end one) did you go to present your findings? I'm a little confused here.

I am also a little leery at such a claim, mostly because if you were intelligent enough to figure out what was giving you these burns on your skin, I hope you were intelligent enough to remove the offending appliances. That alone should protect your health...in your own house, anyway.

How does owning a TV, radio, microwave, etc. make you an "unconsenting" guinea pig?

join