It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP & MIMIC Imagery For Wilma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
As more info comes to light it looks more and more as if Man had a hand in the Creation and guidance of Wilma.

Below you will find the Haarp Magnetic Variation Charts for the duration of the event.
What I want you to notice is there is next to no activity from Haarp up to the 16th of October then it starts the manipulation that is.
Then starting on the 17th things get wicked looking then on the 19th things drop off agin but there is activity, Then on the 24th activity really picks up agin and keeps on going right till October ends.

HAARP is on fulltime now non stop.There is fluctuations in intensity of the Magnetic Variation Charts and in the MHZ Plot Spectrum and much of it on the timeline matches perfectly with events on the AM89.This project must be stopped PERIOD.

The last shows they give it a little break on the 5th of November but get right back to it on the 7th. Gee leading up to the Iowa and Midwest tornado's.HMMM

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Now next I want to focus on Morphed Integrated Microwave Imagery
or what some call MIMIC
This imagery is quickly being slated as proof of Manipulation.
CIMSS very quickly thru up a Disclaimer that states anomilles occur. However after viewing the entire run and going back and looking at the AM89 imagery for this event things match up almost perfectly.
Below is some MIMIC screen captured examples and some matches from the AM89 imagery. All the leading people in the field of weather manipulation agree this is more wood for the fire to prove. I have sent some AM89 imagery off to others to be examined on my results wich are final that indeed Wilma was modified.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have no idea what i am looking at but near the end of it why does it look like the storms cut in half and why is it blacked out when the intensity is the highest? Is this some electro magnetic field manipulation?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
You do understand that if HAARP is running 24/7, then one can virtually blame it for anything, right? I've heard HAARP blamed for everything, from Schizophrenia to the "downing" of the Space Shuttle.

By all means, post MORE proof.

top topics

join