It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single after 18 months.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wow, every man has a sensitive side right?? Please dont mind if I share. Just now, I broke up with my girlfriend after 18 months. We have been through everything together, but I just wanted her to be happy, thats how much I cared. Her mom never let us do anything together. She was a barrier that we have constantly been trying to break. Sorry if I dont post for a few days. Ill do what I can.
Its been some hard times.

[edit on 11/21/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Broadband I feel your pain.

I just got dumped today by a great girl. We weren't really going out, but I was hoping to change that... and I couldn't.

I broke up with a great girl too over the summer, I felt horrible for doing it, and I am sure she now hates me. But you have to do what you have to do, that's life. Someone else will inevitably come along, you're obviously a smart guy (hopefully you don't look like your avatar though!!) and bad things have to take place for good things to happen. Life is a rollercoaster, peaks and valleys, ying and yang. Hang in there dude... as my man Bob likes to say "Every little thing, gonna be alright".

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I told her I was like...sometimes sacraficing things for happiness, espically for the one you love is horrible, but I did it. But I know she will move on. I hope she does. I knew she wasnt really happy, and I wasnt either. Ive known her since I was 6...long time I know. But, I told her that its just a cycle of life.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Pretty heavy that you'd known her for so long. Recently was in a a 3 year relationship. We lived
in England and I had to move back to the states the only way to bring my girlfriend with me due to Emigration laws (long story) was to marry her and I'm not ready for that.

Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place!

top topics

join