It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney's ties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
On this page is a link to a PDF document that discusses the joining of Canada, The USA and Mexico.

All of these changes in the law have taken place below the radar of public attention and all of them correspond to a "nutcase" conspiracy by the CFR to transform Canada, Mexico and the US into one, integrated "free trade" nation in 5 years time. (I’m not making this up) See: Trilateral Task Force Recommendations...

Building a North American Community

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that “our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary.” Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly, and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.

I don't see Cheney menitoned anywhere but then again, I hadn't heard of him before 2000. And his fashion statements are not mentioned either...

<< 1   >>

join