It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SF on coast to coast tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman on Coast to Coast tonight.

Finally they bring some credible people on that boring show.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
At what time is it on...

hell...i dont even know how listen to the damn show anyway, doesnt say anywhere
...unless i have to .."become a member" and pay?...

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

Amen! I've finally glad they have someone interesting. You know why, right? Art Bell is hosting tonight. It's not as if George Noory would talk to someone worthwhile....he's run the show into the ground. If it were Noory interviewing Stanton Friendman, he'd probably shift the conversation to angels and end times, how evil the Chinese are, or the other boring garbage he talks about 90 percent of the time.

[edit on 11/20/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

Boring ?.....Are you sure you are talking about Coast 2 Coast ?

NEVER BORING PLEASE !!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

It is for people who've been listening to the show since the old days...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

It is for people who've been listening to the show since the old days...

Speak for your self.....I have been a fan for a very very long time and still enjoy C2C to this day. I have all but a few C2C's on tape from 1994 to current. Can you please explain where and when it went down hill ?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've always had respect for SF. He always has something interesting to say in regards to ufos/etc. I'm going to pull an all nighter just to listen to the show and do some coding heheheh

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You can download and listen live free here. Wrong link. Sorry give me a minute. Can not find at this time.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Harry55]

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
At what time is it on...

In the Vancouver area try out

CFUN 1410 on the A.M. dial. 10---3

[edit on 11/20/2005 by Classified Info]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
At what time is it on...

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Unplugged]

It will be on in one more hour....
you can listen here..... free streaming
www.kogo.com...
www.klif.com...

[edit on 20-11-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I've been listening to Coast to Coast now for almost 7 years now.
I don't find it boring.

And what's this about evil China, I don't remember that on Coast to Coast either.
I know Art himself mentions China occasionaly because he visited there, but I've nevr heard him call it evil...lol A little scary but not evil.

Why is it that anything that makes you THINK, get's such a negative reaction form some people?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Why is it that anything that makes you THINK, get's such a negative reaction form some people?

I have to say now that Alex jones is now on C2C more and more its coming full circle

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I have to say now that Alex jones is now on C2C more and more its coming full circle

Hmmm not sure what you're getting at here?

I got to admit though I don't buy everything on C2C, like Arts refusal to even consider 9-11 was an inside job.
And George, sometimes I wonder if he is actualy listening to his guests or just reading questions off a list.
Sometimes he asked something that has just been answered, or he totaly ignores a statement that should have begged more questions and moves on lke he didn't hear it.

He does seem to be waking up to government coruption though

But it's the closest we've got right now to an alternative look at things on comercial radio.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
C2C is awesome, it's partly why I agreed to work the night shift. The only problem is when they talk about shadow men when I'm driving at night in the middle of no where Saskatchewan, I'm to scared to even look in my rear view mirror in case when of them is in the back seat. Actually C2C and this website got me paranoid, nightmares & a strange new perception of the world around me.

Here are 2 links so you can listen for free tonight.
www.newstalk1130.com...
www.am770chqr.com...

[edit on 21-11-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
ANOK, it's because I like programs and hosts that "make you THINK" that I am dissatisfied with C2C at the moment.

Why I think Coast to Coast has gone downhill:

1.)Noory rarely asks any relevant questions of the guests. He accepts what they say and never asks any challenging questions. He'll respond to the most absurd claims with a wide-eyed "wow, really?" attitude and no critical thought. There's a fine line between being open-minded and being guillible.

2.)There's been a change in subject matter. The show used cover a wider range of subjects. I listened because of the focus on UFOs, the paranormal, cryptozoology, psychic powers, and things that just can't be classified like Mel's Hole. There were different guests with different takes on those subjects. Now, when those subjects are covered all the guests have similar takes on them. I swear if I have to hear another person talk about Nephilim fallen angel giants, I'll go nuts.

3.)Too much of a focus on religion, specifically things from the Bible. George loves to talk about angels and demons too much for my tastes. There's more than the Christian mythos out there man! Why not talk about the Vedas or something? There's a hole world of religions to talk about.

4.)Too many shows these days on subjects you can hear in the mainstream media, terrorism especially.

5.) A massive decrease in the quality of guests. Back in the Art days there would be a good guest (experts in their field) several times a week. Now they are few and far in between. Unless you count Richard Hoagland, who's willing to come on at a drop of a hat. He's always.....entertaining.

6.)Noory has been responsible for a change in listener demographics. You can tell by listening to the calls. There's more fundamentalist christians and such with a much more limited focus. If I wanted to hear that stuff I'd listen to any other talk radio show...like Limbaugh.

That being said, I still listen a few days a week. I like Ian Punnet too. Too right-wing for me, but overall he asks more relevant questions and demonstrates more critical thought than George. He would have been a much better replacement for Art than Snoory.

[edit on 11/21/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

It will be on in one more hour....
you can listen here..... free streaming
www.kogo.com...
www.klif.com...

[edit on 20-11-2005 by XPhiles]

Thanks! Im listening to it now

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here it goes guys....

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
ANOK, it's because I like programs and hosts that "make you THINK" that I am dissatisfied with C2C at the moment.

Yeah I won't argue your points, I do agree.

The show isn't what it was BUT, I wouldn't call it boring and just dismiss it like the poster I was first refering to.

Yes George like I said in my last post, seems a little er off sometimes and his questions are not very deep.
Art definately has more of a grasp of the alternative viewpoints than George.

I miss the days when Art was the main man...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
What's with all this talk about china....Im wanting to hear more about abductions/ufos/etc....

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Art is an idiot
he's a SETI jockey

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join