It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal suggestions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was wanting to know if anyone new how to put subliminal messages onto your tv through the cable/Sat receiver box? I use a program that is for the computer whcih flashes messages onto the screen, but would like to try it on wife and guests that come into the house. Just to see what happens.

Anyone who could tell me how to do this at a reasonable cost. Please let me know.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Could you U2U me the name of the program, please? You've just given me an idea for an experiment

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why not post the name of the program?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Exposing people to sublminal messages, without their knowledge is wrong. At least in my opinion. What do you hope to gain from it?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here's a few:

www.topshareware.com...

www.topshareware.com...

I love this one:

www.subliminal-power.com...

Look what it promises:

What could be easier?

Google Search

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, actually, i was thinking of exposing MYSELF to some subliminal messages, maybe it can be a good help for some mantras and/or repetition of sentences...

Still have to verify if i can be influenced by a message i've made with my own hands...

[edit on 20-11-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The only way to put subliminals into messages, or onto a tv is through editing the shows, and advertisements. There are also some things you can buy from the government that use subliminals during any tv show, but that I cannot say anything about, the name or where to get it. Because I simply don't know. I do know it exists, because I worked with one during college.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The U.S. Government doesn't sell that kinda stuff to people, I'm sure they wouldn't do that.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You dont need to hide phrases or pictures in tv to plant subliminals.

There are more effective ways to plant subliminals and it falls along the lines of radio frequencies and no, tinfoil hats wont protect you so spare the jokes please.
www.raven1.net...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I remember some film where they spliced the film with what a tenth of a second image but that was like brad pitt's wang or something. Anyway same idea use a video editor that allows you to put a very very short still in the video not you would not notice to the naked eye. I think the study of colors,tones etc would result better results not very specific things but mood etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
The U.S. Government doesn't sell that kinda stuff to people, I'm sure they wouldn't do that.

The U.S. Government does not sell to people who are not either in the media, or in education. The machine I can tell you is about the size of a standard sized VCR. It plugs into a box for sending out messages ex: Cable Server.

Each TV station in the US has cable servers which they run their shows from. When you plug this thing into it, it sends out a low frequency that imbeds itself into the TV show. That can be images, or sound. From what I hear they are working with low frequency sounds, much like sonar to make the person watching TV to think or do certain things..

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
japike, that movie should be Fight Club

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I had thought about this for a little bit and had come up with this idea.

Have a dedicated computer with a tv tuner pc card that has an I/O port on the back of it Hook up the cable line from the outside into the in port and then hook up a cable to the out port that leads to the cable/sat box that I am wanting to use This should allow me to use the subliminal program on the computer to broadcast my messages onto the tv in the living. I'm just not sure if the program will carry over to the tv or just stay on the pc.

If anyone has a tv tuner and would like to try it out...the subliminal program that I use was listed by another in my post blog. subliminal-power.com I believe is the website.

Let me know how it goes. Maybe get that unsuspected watcher to do something that they would normally not do.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The problem is that you have to BUY that program; fro that site you can't even download a demo

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah, its a free trial, dude.

Great find, I am smiling for no reason now!!!111.
BUT, I think it might be because I am thinking about it, not it actually working

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
new site.pagecomputers.com

The link above will take to a site that sells a tv tuner card for about $32.
The subliminal-power.com sells there package of subliminals (you can always make your own with there program) for $40.

Now I only need to get around 20feet of coax cable, crimp the connectors to the ends and hook it all together. Cable and connectors are cheap, so I believe it could be done for under $100. What I am still not sure about is...will the sublimiinal program carry its message through the tv tuner card out through the cable line and into the cable/sat reciever and finally throuhg to the tv.

I just need to save up some extra loose change to find out. Setting aside 15 dollars a week for three weeks ought to cover the cost of s+h for the tv tuner and the tv tuner card itself. So probably be a christmas present for myself to see if it wiill actually work.

Aint technology just grand.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 25-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
Yeah, its a free trial, dude.

Great find, I am smiling for no reason now!!!111.
BUT, I think it might be because I am thinking about it, not it actually working

Could you post a link for that downloadable free trial, please, since i've browsed the site but i haven't been able to find it...?

new topics

top topics

join