It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using The Weather Weapon Array for Good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Now lets cover some basics about this weapon.
It can be used to create bad weather and it can also be used to stop Severe weather from occuring.
A good example of this was the Cold Front that the NE Ohio and other area's were going to get slammed but did not.

This taken from my post at another forum

So what we had here was a tunnel exchange of the energy and convection from the System in the North Paciffic.
To the system moving across the United States amongst other things but this is the energy transfer .

This is the exchange

Image 1 & 2 in GHZ & WV matching timeline this is our connection .

Before
Image 3 this is early on. Our system in the left upper corner is cookin this is before the beam and connection.

After
Image 4 After connection with the beam the system to the left is being drained now look at the system to the right

Manipulation of focal area

First 2 Images AM 89 GHZ Images.
Look where the focal point is this was the area where Severe Weather was supposed to have occured with this particular front .

WV Epac Energy Before After Same Timeline

NWATL WV Image Same Timeline.

The last image in this set is epac GHZ . You can see the energy moving up it shows up in yellow.See the color difference in Mexico.

With this set I want to focus on disruption mostly in IR-4 format.
I start with a froven view from 10:14 UTC.

Here is the AM89 Slice from 4:00 UTC

Here is the 3:15 UTC Slice in IR-4 Before the diruption

Now here is the area at 10:15 UTC after the disruption

Here is a Early slice of the EPAC WV .

Here is the latest slice of the AM89 GHZ NEPAC

And Here is a still of the Nepac WV Current

Now lets focus on moving the Severe Weather out to the open ocean so the outbreak does not happen.

This is a Early WV Still

Look to the right in the open ocean

This is a later afternoon WV Still

Look To The Right in the open ocean

This is the transfer caught on AM89 imagery

We have shifted the Jet energy above . Now next cutting off the southern Flow

Someone at weather control must have under estimated the amount of juice..
A real problem was starting to show up I was going to be right,They did a switch. But another bigger problem was being created off the East Coast in 2 area's 1 South and 1 East.

Oh No If we do not get rid of the energy were going to have Cyclone. Put it back put it back. So the Transfer back takes place. And our energy is back where it was supposed to be all along.Now imagine for one minute had this plan gone thru.
You can see the disruption from the top of the black beam

This is A Current Still when I posted this

Here is another look at the transfer back

First I start with a before picture in WV format.
The energy moved over to the right is on the virge of becomming Something. Oop's not supposed to be and that strong that far North. Better get rid of it.This is just as the transfer beam was cutting in. You can see the wierd greenish color mixed in with the red and the tale tell straight line.Had this not been split HMM..

Image Group 2. This is the AM89 to match the above image. See where the Black line is Split.

Image Group 3 . The transfer back. This is what the Mid West and the NE was going to get.
I also put a close up regular and en in WV.

Image Group 4 This is the AM89 To match the action transfer back I also put a Enhan. slice too.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Heya Chris....

You really did some analysis here. I was wondering if I could link to your thread.

It would be on this site:
www.geocities.com...

I was also going to mention that more than likely these so called world leaders, Kings , whatever you want to call them...Illuminati... are planning to stage a Biblical Apocolyptic Scenario using some of this technology. Many will buy it.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
sure My work is for everybody

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
chris.....all i can say is.....wow

great job!

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nice post Chris!

But can someone give me a breif description of how to understand this, in laymans terms?

cya

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
Nice post Chris!

But can someone give me a breif description of how to understand this, in laymans terms?

cya

Simple. You pick a load of random satelite images and claim they show whatever you want them to show

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I don't think they're random dude.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No, you're right. He only picks ones that appear to show - to someone who is unused to looking at such images - what he wants you to think they show

Don't you think if these 'black areas' were really anything of significance one of the many thousands of meteorologists who study them every day would have noticed?

Oh, but wait, they're all in on the conspiracy, aren't they

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
No, you're right. He only picks ones that appear to show - to someone who is unused to looking at such images - what he wants you to think they show

Don't you think if these 'black areas' were really anything of significance one of the many thousands of meteorologists who study them every day would have noticed?

Oh, but wait, they're all in on the conspiracy, aren't they

dominated.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
this is just like what happens to the area west of DC, whenever theeres a bad storm tornados and supercells form around a oval area byut never in this area. Might just be a geographic coincidene. What would cause this peculiar weattyher activity?

new topics

top topics

join