It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fastwalkers and Slowwalkers ( Real Proof Of UFOs? )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This has got to be difficult to debunk. Do you know what they are? Here is an explanation from Book Of Thoth.com

Fastwalker" is a term NORAD (North American Air Defense Command) invented to categorize objects that approach from space, enter our atmosphere, maneuver strangely about, and then leave the atmosphere again in a manner that is not consistent with the aforementioned boosters, birds, and bolides! Uh... leave? Let that sink in...

It is a word also used to describe trans~lunar phenomena (tlp’s): anomalous objects with the particularly peculiar flavor of *things* ufological... moving quickly across the face of the full moon and filmed through quality telescopes on Earth... or on shuttle flights... let that sink in... too.
The Air Force NORAD facility, it has been convincingly reported, observes these "fastwalkers" from its subterranean facility deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado, and tracks a rough average of 500 of them (UFOs for the uninitiated) each YEAR as they enter the Earth’s atmosphere from deep space, maneuver around, and then leave again. You’re reading that correctly... ...enter... maneuver around... ...leave again...

This is not a fiction. It corroborates a similar report from AeroJet General engineers Lee Graham and Ron Regehr, who have revealed to the well respected UFO researcher Don Ecker documents revealing that AeroJet’s DSP satellite system, alone, routinely detects UFOs flying into Earth’s atmosphere from deep space... up to two to three times per month. My Dad worked at Aerojet until the space program imploded. He told me similar stories... Ho hum?

I done some research into this and found some pretty amazing evidence backing up this claim. As a matter of fact too much out there to disprove that this does not take place on earth and the moon. Fastwalkers and Slowwalkers have been observed by astronomers, Nasa , and others. Below I have provided the links to evidence I found. See what you believe is true.

Fastwalker videos from the moon
Extra-Lunar
Radar & Satellites Track UFOs
Filers Files # 43 October 11,2005

Joe Stefula reports, "Our DSP satellites track the launch of various missiles using various types of sensors but chiefly with Infrared sensors. In addition to the missiles the sensors also are able to pick up unidentified flying objects that are entering and leaving our atmosphere called Fastwalkers." Slower anomalous objects are referred to has Slowwalkers. The DSP satellite system once composed of 18 units in deep space orbit picks up UFO intruders or "Fastwalkers" several times a week.

Lunar Transient Phenomena
The Luna Scan Project
Apollo 11 Astronauts Filmed UFOs
Filers Files # 45 October 26,2005

Radars and satellites picking up UFOs: Since September 11, 2001 NORAD fighters have scrambled or diverted from air patrols in the U.S. Northern Command Area of Responsibility more than 2,000 times to respond to possible air threats, and have combined with Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) and air-to-air-refueling aircraft to fly more than 40,000 sorties. Geroge Filer

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For some reason I don't trust that info or those sources...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There is something going on. Please explain if you can? Did you know about this Nasa report in July 1968 ?
Chronological Catalog of Reported Lunar Events, July 1968

The Front Page of NASA Technical Report R-277 (33k)

INTRODUCTION

A catalog of reports of lunar events, or temporary changes on the moon, has been compiled based on literature covering more than four centuries. Each entry includes a brief description and date of the observation, the name of the observer(s), where these are known, and the reference. The purpose of this catalog is to provide a listing of historical and modern records that may be useful in investigations of possible activity on the moon. Starting in the year 1540. Nasa Technical Report TR-R277
Read these reports of record up till 1969. There are many more from then till present. Wake up, this has been going on for a long time with no explanation. To many reports not to believe that there must be something going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bump.

I'm watching a documentary on Youtube "Secret Space" and it is discussing the R2-77 NASA report on Lunar anomalies.

top topics

join