It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Patriot Movement; Schwarz For President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So what's the deal with this guy Karl Schwarz, is he the stand up guy he is letting on to be who will go after the Neo-Criminals of the US. Or his he just another shill out for him self who is using the world hatred of Bush and the neo-criminals as a platform form to get his hands in the money tray.

This is a snippet from his website

The American Patriot Movement.

THE PLATFORM OF KARL SCHWARZ & APM

Non-partisan, No-nonsense

&

Focused on the Root Cause of What is Destroying America

A Rallying Point for all Disenfranchised Americans

FOREIGN POLICY: Replace the current imperialistic, commercial foreign policy, which presents an imminent threat to world peace, with a foreign policy of protecting America’s direct national interests & diplomacy that pursues peace, cooperation & reciprocal economic development by mutual consent

· Stop the war in Iraq immediately! Support our troops by bringing them home

· Re-open a new 9/11 Commission to honestly investigate this crime against America

· Stop the sabre rattling with Iran, North Korea & Bush’s Axis of evil

· Replace the war on terror with a war on our own abusive government

DOMESTIC POLICY: Put an end to government sponsored corporate profiteering! A return to fiscal sanity. Protect the inherent civil rights of all Americans. No American is above the law

· Repeal the US Patriot Acts; Abolish the Department of Homeland Security

· Overhaul the US Tax Code; Replace the income tax & the IRS with either a sales or flat tax

· Government downsizing & housecleaning

· Audit all government programs; Cut all wasteful & fraudulent spending

· Reform the judicial system; Accountability and liability for all judges & attorneys

· Take back America from the profiteers. We The People must reclaim our power

Karl Schwarz is a man that has great belief in the goodness of the citizens of this nation, and an insiders knowledge of how corrupt our government has become over the past three presidential administrations of George H. W. Bush, William J. Clinton and now, George W. Bush.

Corporations, insiders, special interest groups and even foreign lobbyist are getting their way in Washington, DC, even when that means that we American citizens are getting the shaft.

If you have had enough of being a second or third class citizen in your own nation, please read on.

www.karlschwarz2008.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is hard for me to say what the deal is with him, this is the first time that I have ever heard of this guy. I'll have to admit I like alot of the positions in his platform and I agree with his view of the current two party monoply of our current political envirenment.

I don't think he is just trying to get his hands in the "money tray", nor does that concern me about him. It is just me, but whenever I see someone pop up out of nowhere and announce his plans to make a run for the Presidency the thing that gives me pause is-----Is this guy stable or just a nutcase? I know that this is not fair to him but I can't help but to wonder.

It will be interesting to see if his campaign picks up any steam or not either way.

join