It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT sucks living in a nuke target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just found out today that were i live (Athlone ireland) is a nuke target since if there was a nuclear war the taosiche (prime minister) will be fled to a brakks in athlone to a nuclear bunker in said barraks

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
What?
there is more chance of you gitting hit by a car tomorrow and killed then being hit with a nuclear weapon

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Join the club. I live in NYC, which is probably the target of everything from crazy suicide bombers to Russian nukes.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Join the club. I live in NYC, which is probably the target of everything from crazy suicide bombers to Russian nukes.

Russia nukes?
i didn't know the Soviet Union has reformed

Always, New York city is under the threat of the US Republican Party too, biggest threat to your country. But seeings you are a member of the Junior Republican Party, i cannot see that being a problem to you.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Always, New York city is under the threat of the US Republican Party too, biggest threat to your country. But seeings you are a member of the Junior Republican Party, i cannot see that being a problem to you.

Actually, I find that vague backhand insults are the biggest threat.

An FSME should really be above making political troll comments designed to insult and create drama.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Actually, I find that vague backhand insults are the biggest threat.

An FSME should really be above making political troll comments designed to insult and create drama.

I doubt its an insult seeings i do find Dj's post interesting, especially his political ones. He even explained the US political system to me once in chat, so i doubt im going to "troll" him
I see the Republican Party as a threat, thats my opinion, he is a member so his opinon is differ to mine, which i stated..where is the insult to him?

new topics

top topics

join