It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you know if a UFO is terrestrial or ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These days its very hard to logically come to a conclusion whether a UFO is a terrestrial or an extra terrestrial object. Governments around the world may have already succesfully engineered some of Earth UFO's. When you see a UFO, how would you know if it is man made or from another place in the universe?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
good question Gamma,

i think years ago like pre world war 2 it would have been a lot easier to spot if something was et or man made because aircraft were still really primitive when it comes to speed anyway but now a days with the american stealth bomber which goes really fast and also looks like a ufo it really is getting harder to tell

Graham

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If you see an artificial object in the air that looks and behaves unlike any publically known man-made vehicle, then its safe to assume that what you see is of some extraterrestrial descent. Whether it be an actual extraterrestrial craft or a black budget project.

Since both are considered unknown/not to exist, its best to just categorize both as the same thing until full disclosure happens (if it ever does happen).

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I will tell you one way.
There are still certain basic laws of motion that we are slaves too.
An aircraft that can switch direction at breakneck speeds repeatedly turning literally on a dime without missing a beat, is without question ET. This would require no inertia.
We simply cannot do it.
Note: I have seen this once.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That is true. Once something defies our laws of physics, than we have the right to assume that it is an et.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I will tell you one way.

Yes but the world government, aka NWO, most likely already misinformed us about the basic laws of physics. And all the smart students from Harvard, Princeton and those Ivy League Universities have most likely been hired to work for military. Also, the government is bashing the self esteem of all students who go to school by making the curriculums stupider. I mean, there is no law that says you cannot learn Nuclear Physics in high school or even middle school, heck even elementary school. Phd, MD and all that bull# is setting limits on people, thus by setting limits, controlling the populace.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is true there are some fundamental rules of physics that an aircraft cannot break.

However, who is to say that those same laws that you read about in highschool physics are correct?

Evidence suggests that research on MagnetoHydrodynamic propulsion has been underway here on earth since the 1880s, first by Nikola Tesla, and later by Thomas Townsend Brown beginning in 1923.

It is a known fact that the USAF has a fully staffed and operationally deployed fleet of X Craft using MHD propulsion, which is more than capable of all flight characteristics normally described during UFO encounteres.

My bet is that first, there is a very unlikely chance that a true UFO of extra terrestrial origin would come visit us, especially in such a way that would be obvious to anyone on the ground, especially a civilian. Second, the USAF X Craft would be more than able to meet any such extraterrestrial UFO on a level field, which further decreases the chances of a true valid UFO sighting.

Basically, it boils down to the only chance of a UFO sighting being an errant X Craft.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
It is true there are some fundamental rules of physics that an aircraft cannot break.

However, who is to say that those same laws that you read about in highschool physics are correct?

Evidence suggests that research on MagnetoHydrodynamic propulsion has been underway here on earth since the 1880s, first by Nikola Tesla, and later by Thomas Townsend Brown beginning in 1923.

It is a known fact that the USAF has a fully staffed and operationally deployed fleet of X Craft using MHD propulsion, which is more than capable of all flight characteristics normally described during UFO encounteres.

My bet is that first, there is a very unlikely chance that a true UFO of extra terrestrial origin would come visit us, especially in such a way that would be obvious to anyone on the ground, especially a civilian. Second, the USAF X Craft would be more than able to meet any such extraterrestrial UFO on a level field, which further decreases the chances of a true valid UFO sighting.

Basically, it boils down to the only chance of a UFO sighting being an errant X Craft.

C'mon now Dragonrider. Why would an amazing form of transportation be so secret if nothing involving civilization-altering information was involved? This world has already seen the amazing evolution to propeller based flight, to jet based flight, to rocket based space travel.

Not to mention that we all have lived under the shadow of death from nuclear warfare for at least as long as flying saucers became a modern myth. I would think that nuclear weapons would be far more dangerous knowledge for the public to know than new transportation innovations.

Also take into account all the historical records of anomalous flying objects.

Unless we are being set up for a fake extraterrestrial invasion by an organization such as the NWO, I see no reason to keep such mundane (relatively speaking) information secret.

It is my belief that whatever flys around us, it is not just incredibly advanced human technology. There is much more to it than that. And what that other information is most likely regards extraterrestrial beings.

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
double-post. delete me.

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Heelstone,

I think in part at least you answer your own question.

Check this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nikola Tesla began experimenting with various forms of electrogravitic propulsion as early as 1889, with some reported successes in the laboratory.

Thomas Townsend Brown began similarly experimenting with a bit more success as early as 1923, where he was part of the team that discovered the Brown/Beifield effect, which is the basis of electrokinetic antigravity.

All through the late 1940s and early 1950s, T. Townsend Brown experimented with a number of MHD systems, all of which exhibitted classic "flying saucer" flight characteristics. In 1952, all of this research was officially classified top secret by the USAF when Brown was brought in to head Project Winterhaven, a USAF project with the goal of developing a single seat MHD powered fighter craft capable of transatmospheric flight, and airspeeds in excess of Mach 3.

Project Winterhaven was later covered up with a transmogrification into Project SilverBug, which reportedly included the use of standard turbojets and resulted in the infamous AVRO disc vehicle.

(Now, why would you want to go from a known high performance MHD system to conventional turbojets in a George Jetson setup, unless you wanted plausible deniability for the former technology?)

I would point out that the vast majority of reported UFO sightings occurred in the 1950s, which just happens to be when Project Winterhaven was hitting its stride.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What's the difference between terrestrial and extraterrestrial?

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It works like this:

if we can build anti-gravity then others can do it,
the universe is hugh so there are others out there,
if they can come here, they will,
thus they are coming here,
why?

why did Columbus go to the Americas?

the difference between ours and theirs is somehow ours is lesser,
also ours would be less eager to be seen because it is not supposed to exist,
so when you see a ufo and it is obvious,
I'm betting it is theirs,
since I have seen two already, I know they are coming here.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Why would the aliens just show up in the sky to monitor or study us? I mean, if they, in the first place, have the technology to travel great distances at great speeds, then they must know where they are going. In order to do that, they need high tech scouting equipments. Now, if they could find us from great distances using high tech scouting equipments such as high tech telescopes, then I don't think they need to enter our atmosphere in order to study us. Would they? They can camp on the moon and study us or orbit our planet and study us...Maybe a couple of alien scouting ships did crash into Earth because they were trying to study us closely. Now how stupid would they be if they keep sending UFO's into atmosphere when they know that their crafts already weren't comfortable in our atmosphere? Now what can the government do to hide this? Simple, build some of their own and send it flying around so people will be chasing around them and calling them alien saucers. They are playing a psychological game and if you see a saucer and assume its an alien saucer, you have already fallen into the trap. USE YOUR BRAIN TO LOGICALLY COME TO A CONCLUSION

top topics

join