It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Al Qaida websites critcize Zarqawi. Tells him to not make mistake again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
news.tmcnet.com...

Contributors to Islamic Web sites known for enthusiastically supporting al-Qaida have reacted angrily and with unprecedented criticism to last week's hotel bombings in Jordan, saying that the targeting of Muslims and the public outrage that followed have damaged the reputation of the insurgent group.

One regular contributor suggested Monday that al-Qaida in Iraq, which claimed responsibility for the suicide bombings that killed 60 people, "reconsider its mistakes." Another writer, in an article republished on several sites, directly criticized group leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and offered him advice for the next attack.

The postings were a startling turn for the Web sites, where anonymous or pseudonymed writers regularly glorify al-Qaida's terrorist operations in discussion forums and where religious propaganda -- including recruitment attempts -- and militant statements are posted.

"We hope al-Qaida reconsiders the mistakes of the operation," wrote Sami, a regular contributor to the Islamic forums. "By God, we are shedding tears of blood because of the many negative aspects attached to the operation," he wrote. "I swear to God it was a big mistake in which al-Qaida will pay a heavy price."

maybe Al Qaida should start listening to its supporters now.
, but i hope Al Qaida dont listen right now because it should helps our side big time. but then Al Qaida doesnt listen to critics aniways.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Zarqavi criticisesd?
Does he care for criticism?
Does he care for Islam and the Muslims?
They are strategically marching along a course where they can recruit more and more people and generate more funds.
The Amman bombnig has backfired, as i percieve.

Terrorism is a malignancy, not infection, either cured or it dies with the host body. It is not contagious. It boliterates its own supplies in the advances.

new topics

join