It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this: "Tyrant's Creed"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I just came across this, and this thing creeped me out:

www.whale.to...

What do you think of this?

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Can you give any context? Could be very serious or just something that a kid just posted up on the net for a laugh.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Its a very great summary of David Ickes theory about the reptilian agenda. Thats what i took from it anyway. There are links for a lot of the statements made which is great for someone who may not have the slightest clue what is going on in this world and who may be confused with a lot of the content covered.

I think i will email this link to everyone on my contacts list and ask those people in turn to do the same until everyone knows about the "AGENDA". It provides great insight with little depth which is brilliant if you want to keep people intrerested. I hope that others will do the same and email it to evryone they know.

People need to know the truth and the truth shall set them free.

Sparky

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight
Its a very great summary of David Ickes theory about the reptilian agenda.

Oh... OK. There wasn't any clue in the text. Presumably you know this because you are familiar with Icke's work.

All sure all your friends will appreciate hearing from you. However I won't be sending it out to any of mine.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Its fake. Its just something someone made up, probably a conspiracy theorist.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

And yet the webpage continues to exist? No, obviously this is a fraud. And it seems more like the bit about the Prime Creator is a wish fulfilment desire, on the part of the conspiracy theorist, that the simple pressence of this 'knowledge' will 'destroy the evil ones'. Also, its silly to suggest that the 'secret tyrannical cabal' knows that there is a great Prime Creator who would consider them evil, and that they are working against him. Tyrants almost universally think that they are doing something for the greater good, almost no one considers themselves to be Evil, and also in a universe that is basically good.

new topics

top topics

join