It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check these photos out, possible UFO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi guys what do you think? They look pretty convincing, but like I am no pro at the PhotoShop, I could not guaranty that they are legit. To me if they are not PhotoShop, they might be UFO, I mean comets and space junk fall downward not upward. Need some feedback on these photos.

See here

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Intereseting.

For the record, meteors can APPEAR to be traveling upwards, if certain conditions are right, but this is REALLY RARE, and those meteors that look like they are going up will then look like they are going down again. But again, this is weird, and I highly doubt that meteors explain this photo.

As far as a break in the clouds with a ray of light coming down, it does not seem to fit the location and angle of the sun with the more left objects.

The closest things they resemble in my experience are either tracer rounds or flares. Though there might not be an actual base nearby, military often train in places outside the base.

However, I dont know. Im not a photoshop expert, Im replying to give my own view and bump this thread up so that someone with better knowldge with photographs can determine more than I.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
They don't look a lot like Tracer rounds to me, as tracers do not bulge as these do towards the front and tracers do not (as far as I am aware someone who knows feel free to correct me) leave a long white smoke contrail.

To me these look like the other possibilty: Flares of some sort.

Still kinda interesting to know what they actually are...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieNutter
They don't look a lot like Tracer rounds to me, as tracers do not bulge as these do towards the front and tracers do not (as far as I am aware someone who knows feel free to correct me) leave a long white smoke contrail.

To me these look like the other possibilty: Flares of some sort.

Still kinda interesting to know what they actually are...

Depends on the type of weapon firing the tracer and the conditions weatherwise. Tacers dont always leave a white contrail behind them.

Some tracer rounds do bulge in front. It all depends on the round and weapon firing it.

It does look more like flares in many ways.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If someone could get their hands on a copy of the original photo, it should have the camera details in it's metatags.

If you can work out the exposure/shutterspeed, it would give you an idea of how fast these things were moving, ie. Distance travelled vs shutter speed.

If the shutter was fast as i guess it would be with that light, then it would mean these things are moving extreemly fast considering he reckons he didn't see anything and because they are far in the distance. They might only have a contrail because of the camera having such a quick shutter and an object moving much more faster that it creates the illusion of a slower shutter speed with a blur on a moving object.

Considering the distance, if they were flares or something like that, you'd probably see them moving because distance can slow down the speed of an object (for example a mountain erupting debris looks slow miles away but stand on top of it and it's not going slow at all).

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Doesn't look like a craft, I'll tell you that.

Maybe some sort of a plasma weapon?

But I definately think it's not an alien ship, or ours for what matter.

top topics

join