It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wow! Look at these Flying Saucer pics from Puerto Rico.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I took a peep at the rense site and found a story which might be of some interest. Check out these Flying Saucer pics, what do you guys think? They look pretty real to me, but I cant be sure that they are not photoshoped or something. Any experts on photography or PhotoShop needed to identify if they are possible UFOs or not.

See here




posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Those are nice. One of them, the red/pink one [ 7th and 8th photo ] looks like a helium baloon. The others are very good, although it would be great if people would not use a lossful image format such as JPEG. The JPEG artifacts in the close-ups are terrible!

- McGrude

Edited : grammar

[edit on 2005/11/15 by McGrude]



posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree with McGrude on that balloon comment, but overall it's a great set of pictures.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
wow thats pretty amazing, those are very clear too. Is it just me or has there been an increasing amount of reported UFO's lately?

[edit on 16-11-2005 by GaMbLeR]



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I am a complete beliver of aliens but those look fake.

They look like one of those nuts. I mean the ones you get at a hardware store. They also look like raindrops sort of or dirt that is on my computers screen right now.

The last picture is real though. That is real casue you can see the shine of the metal.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
some look real. others look just like a messed up photo. interesting though. my father had a few interesting stories about seeing UFO's in PR wehen he was growing up there. Very interesting indeed.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why is there distortion around the objects?
I'm not saying it's fake, but why does the distortion appear?



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
They look fake, that perfectly square distortion is where they have just cut and pasted from a jpeg. Also one of the "UFO's" is just the same colour as all the other crap on the photo. Which is probably his gravy from his dinner!


[edit on 16-11-2005 by Dr X]



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
They look fake, that perfectly square distortion is where they have just cut and pasted from a jpeg. Also one of the "UFO's" is just the same colour as all the other crap on the photo. Which is probably his gravy from his dinner!


[edit on 16-11-2005 by Dr X]


you beat me to it

i believe in UFOs and whatnot, but these all ALL fakes...i'm 100% sure of it

Lazy bastards making the photos couldn't even crop out the 'ufos'? they just used a square selection tool and pasted them in...


PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
interesting how the guy in picture on that page has a dead facial expression like a robot as if he's under the saucers mind control.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, there you have it folks, apparently more fake photos. I wonder if any real ones exist? I mean, I can't believe that with today’s cameras we can't even catch one true photo of a Flying Saucer.





[edit on 16-11-2005 by Cabanman]



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CabanmanLately I have noticed a Skeptic movement on ATS, Could it be that people are seeing things in a different light lately? Well with these photos, If in reality they were fakes, I would understand why.

Skeptic movement
Isn't ATS about skeptics? In the grand scheme of things I think I know what you mean. There are simply allot more frauds and hoaxes than real compelling videos or images. In any case, there are more than plenty of faithful and believers to counter the skeptics such as myself.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I take that comment I made, back. I apparently this could fuel a war amongs ideas.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Well, there you have it folks, apparently more fake photos. I wonder if any real ones exist? I mean, I can't believe that with today’s cameras we can't even catch one true photo of a Flying Saucer.





[edit on 16-11-2005 by Cabanman]


yea i came to this site all excited about UFOs.. watching every video i could... but lately it seems like all the sightings lately have been fake. I'm pretty good with photoshop and it seems like these people don't even put any effort into the photos.

Ugh.


I still believe but I'm starting to realize that most of the things we read about are hoaxes, or military projects. Although there are still come cases that keep me somewhat believing, like the one about the star map, the brazilian encounters, the belgium sightings etc.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe. Have you ever thought that aliens really do not exist, or at least have never visited our planet? That would make all these threads pretty pointless lol. But I guess that's why were here.



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   


Expectacular sighting


PKD

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaMbLeR
Yeah, maybe. Have you ever thought that aliens really do not exist, or at least have never visited our planet? That would make all these threads pretty pointless lol. But I guess that's why were here.


My point exactly. Why has ATS cojoined ufo technology with aliens? Kind of suspect. How about we change this forum to Mind Control & UFO's? Or would that ruffle to many feathers?



posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

Originally posted by Cabanman
Well, there you have it folks, apparently more fake photos. I wonder if any real ones exist? I mean, I can't believe that with today’s cameras we can't even catch one true photo of a Flying Saucer.





[edit on 16-11-2005 by Cabanman]


yea i came to this site all excited about UFOs.. watching every video i could... but lately it seems like all the sightings lately have been fake. I'm pretty good with photoshop and it seems like these people don't even put any effort into the photos.

Ugh.


I still believe but I'm starting to realize that most of the things we read about are hoaxes, or military projects. Although there are still come cases that keep me somewhat believing, like the one about the star map, the brazilian encounters, the belgium sightings etc.


If you want to see some "real" ufos and excellent information on the topic, google "Out of the Blue" and buy the video or download it on P2P. It is by FAR the best UFO video available! That's all I have to say.

Peace,

~Jammer+



posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I agree out of the blue is a great documetary. Also NASA the secret transmissions is very interesting. There is good evidence out there, you just have to learn to spot what is real and what is fake. The people that make the fakes are really a waste of space!



posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

Originally posted by CabanmanLately I have noticed a Skeptic movement on ATS, Could it be that people are seeing things in a different light lately? Well with these photos, If in reality they were fakes, I would understand why.

Skeptic movement
Isn't ATS about skeptics? In the grand scheme of things I think I know what you mean. There are simply allot more frauds and hoaxes than real compelling videos or images. In any case, there are more than plenty of faithful and believers to counter the skeptics such as myself.


No, I have downloaded some good UFO videos. Is there anyway I could like upload them or provide a link so people can get to them. I think rapidshare could do that.

In a few moments I will edit in a link for a UFO vid.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join