It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first post and it probably wont make a good impression with the how do I say this nicely, oh yes the less conservative crowd. This is very real footage despite the link it comes from and I dont think anyone can dispute that it is doctored or dubbed over. How come before the war in Iraq 81 democrats as well as some republicans now voted for the Iraq war and spoke of much support for our current president yet after the fact they(most not all, I will find as reliable list as I can) are now jumping on the bandwagon of saying they were decieved. Anyway, try not to laugh but the link is to a video on the GOP website, and I would really appreciate everyones thought on this, I dont care what your political views are I would just like everyones opinion, but be nice please.

The Link I posted wouldnt work, saved me a lot of the link doesnt work posts, but just go to www.GOP.com, and for the moment you will see what to click it is the largest object on the page.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Probably because a politician's job is to flip flop. He or she is an elected official so whatever they do, it must be popular. They have to try hard to stay on the right side of the bandwagon.

They are paid to placate us. If they fail in their duties, they are not re-elected.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts and I hope you enjoyed the video, I believe that is indisputable proof of a flip flop, but just my opinion

new topics

join