It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality, Reptoids, God, & Virtual World etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OK,

I'm trying to figure things out. Now there are all these different views, beliefs, and theories on the subject matter invloving UFO's, aliens, & this world in general. Now, a lot of people link UFO's and extraterrestrials with God - a greater being, and spirituality. How is this so? And also I don't get why other people classify people who believe in UFO's as a cult. In what way? Also, what is 'the new world movement?' I don't understand this. I understand that technologies are being kept hidden from the public, but who has created all this originally? Another thing is with 'Reptoids', or 'Reptilians.' What are these, and what are the theories on these creatures? Do people who 'know' they exist believe in God. How is spiritualism linked with energy? And what about this world being a matrix world? Then who created this illusion? Are we a creation of ourselves? I guess I am an atheist, because I don't want to fall for something that may not be true. So I want to know people's views, beliefs, and how they link with UFO's and ETs. I read this article where one man man stated that "he got asked to join the 'four winds' cult and end his life with them", which the believers said is just an illusion and they'd return to the star Sirius. He said "I believe in UFO's, but am not going to end my life." But how does that make sense? Just because you believe in UFO's, doesn't mean that one groups interpretation of them is correct. So I am in a confused state right now, and I need answers. STAT. So give them to me. Please. Chicken.

piggy. Jihun is skinny.

I ask you this question too. How old do you think I am? 50? 60? 30? Alien?

[edit on 14/11/05 by fluffy]

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Some look at it this way (including me).

In the beginning God created THE HEAVENS ant the Earth. the heavens came first (acording to the human that wrote that verse of Genesis. I am a Christian that believes in ET's.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't see how a book stating this just means its right. I mean, many people have written books on what they think is right. And of course it couldn't of been created many different ways. Unless of course, it was, but that would make some wrong, who say it was only made 1 way. Hahha that was weird. Anywa, what If one guy just wanted to believe the stuff in the bible, b4 it was written. He believed so much that he did made other ppl believe. This belief may have been wrong. Now, the generations ahve passed, and ppl are believing what he said. And its growing more and more. So in this generation, the whole world may be indoctrinated into thinking that is true and that is what happened, yet it mightve just been one guy and his belief a long time ago. Which may not have been true.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am not saying that I am right, only what I believe. I respect you for what you believe. I do know, however, that there is only ONE truth, and I don't think anyone on Earth knows what it is.....

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I believe aliens are fallen angels and demons.

They are opposed to the one true God and are here to decieve the masses, bring about the NWO and the worship of the Beast/Antichrist.

journals.aol.com...

So aliens definitely exist. They are coming! And they are NOT nice.
Infact they are down-right EVIL!! totally
demonic...

ALL of them.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
People link god and aliens together because since aliens are more advanced than us they are also more spiritual thus they connect to god directly and do specific tasks directed from him.

The reason most people consider people who beleive this as a cult is because there are actually alot of cult's in the world spreading false information linking to aliens and also it kind of sounds like a cult when you bring god into the equasion but infact what cults speak about of god and other things is infact wrong and allways of a negative orientation thus its a cult. (usually ends in mass suicide and its horrible)

The technology comes from back engenering alien ufo's and other technology they find from crashed ufo's other technology is either man made or traded in exchange for certain things from certain alien groups.

The reptilians are a species of alien that belong to the alliance of anchara (which is falling apart) who's goal is total domination of the universe

I know they exist and I belive in god and you see everyone has a soul and this soul is pure energy, everything is energy your aura is made up of electromagnetic energy all of this energy is used to do many things like telechenisis, telepathic ect.

God created everything we came from him as part of sparks of light/energy full of love (souls) although Aliens did create our human body form

One last thing I will add how can you gain information/truths/knowledge whatever you want to call it without soaking up as much information as possible and study/learn/understand as life goes on which of the information you have as true and which is not if you do not have the information wether false or true you will never know... also my favourite statement made by a brilliant scientist

Condemnation without experimentation is the height of ignorance.

Oh and can I guess your age is 50?

[edit on 15-11-2005 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999
I believe aliens are fallen angels and demons.

They are opposed to the one true God and are here to decieve the masses, bring about the NWO and the worship of the Beast/Antichrist.

journals.aol.com...

demonic...

ALL of them.

They are not all evil but your right there are aliens like that

www.2012.com.au...

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluffy
Now, a lot of people link UFO's and extraterrestrials[/font] with God - a greater being, and spirituality. How is this so? And also I don't get why other people classify people who believe in UFO's as a cult. In what way?

The link between God and aliens comes more naturally then you may suppose. One merely needs to examine the defining characteristics of the one to see them reflected in the other. For example, both God and aliens are suspected, though not proven, to exist. As such, they both represent a form of being that is at once unknowable and somehow raised above the standards of Humanity. Aliens, for example, are perceived as being inherently superior to humans in many ways - they are believed to be more technologically advanced than we are and are often credited as being wiser and more spiritually attuned then humans. In the same way, God is perceived as being an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent being with power over every aspect of the Universe itself. When you strip these two archetypes of their details, you are essentially left with beings that are more powerful, capable or wiser than humans, whilst being fundamentally unknowable, existing at the fringes of human consciousness and scientific discovery. Given this, it is not difficult to see how many people believe aliens to be, if not God/s themselves, then at least the agents of God, exalted as they are often held to be over Humanity.

As others have also pointed out, aliens are often associated with spirituality by virtue of the fact that they are widely considered to be more spiritually evolved than most humans are. This argument derives itself from a number of presumptions. One of these is that, for a race of beings to advance to a level of technological development which would allow them to safely and easily traverse the unthinkable distances between the stars, they would have naturally evolved beyond the need for aggression and the more base instincts and emotions, becoming more harmonious, spiritually aware beings. However, this argument is in contrast to our own experiences on Earth. Here we can see that technological development does not necessarily go hand in hand with spiritual progression. To illustrate, consider that a time traveller from the Middle Ages of Europe would doubtless be astonished by our current level of technological advancement. Yet this same person might very well be dismayed by the current lack of spirituality and religion as an integral part of many people's lives. Advancements in technology need not be accompanied by a subsequent emphasis on spiritual matters. When we developed the technology to split the atom, did we then decide to use this technology to advance spiritually as a people? No, we built a bomb with it. Whilst it is true that aliens may have progressed along a more noble path, it can be reasonably argued that technological advancement does not imply a commensurate level of spiritual advancement.

Aliens are often also associated with spirituality through the characteristics they share with heavenly beings such as angels. Both are believed, at one time or another, to have descended from the sky to impart messages of great importance to specific humans. Just as Earthly religions have developed from angels carrying messages of great import to a select few (Mary and Muhammad, for example), so too have spirituality movements arisen as a result of supposed communications between aliens and especially lucky or specifically chosen humans. Often the similarities between "alien cults" and recognised religions are striking in their basic characteristics. They often claim to have an important message of hope or warning for Mankind, delivered by superior beings (aliens) who have our best interests at heart. They have many followers and often have extremely specific beliefs, even to the extent of having written texts which outline the tenets of their faith. The Urantia Foundation is a good example of this. So you see, the links between aliens and God, or belief in aliens and spirituality more generally, are more apparent then you may think at first glance.

In terms of UFO or alien believers being labelled as cultists, this is really a generalisation. Not all people who profess a belief in the existence of extraterrestrial life are automatically assumed to be members of a cult. It is more likely that the association of aliens with spirituality (as distinct from a more materialistic perspective regarding aliens) is largely responsible for this trend, as is the presence of self-styled "alien religions" such as the Heaven's Gate Cult, whose members claimed to be the incarnations of alien beings. Heaven's Gate, in particular, achieved notoriety in 1997, when they staged a mass suicide to coincide with the appearance of the Hale-Bopp comet, which they believed concealed a spaceship that would take their souls on a cosmic journey. When these kinds of beliefs are exposed to the public at large, especially in such a negative fashion, it tends to reflect a poor image of those who believe in aliens and UFO more broadly.

Also, what is 'the new world movement?' I don't understand this.

Are you referring to the New World Order? If so, it is believed to be a highly secretive, conspiratorial organisation which has worked in the background, shaping significant human events for many years. Whilst its goals tend to change in their intricacies depending on the beliefs of the individual believers, its defining characteristics are that it consists of powerful people (US Presidents, the English Monarchy, the Rockefellers and the Bilderberg Group have all been identified as members at one stage or another) and seeks to overthrow established notions of nationalism and independence in favour of a one-world government with itself as the head. Many also believe that the NWO seeks to implement a one-world religion. The United Nations is frequently identified as an instrument of the NWO, although I personally contend with this argument, reasoning rather that the UN represents divisiveness, not unity. You can learn more about the NWO in the New World Order Forum.

I hope this has helped answer some of your questions, fluffy. If you feel you require clarification in any particular area, let me know and I will do my best to help you.
Meanwhile, the following links might assist you in your search for clarity:

Heaven's Gate Home Page

David Icke's Website

The Urantia Foundation

ATS Thread - The Ancients by menguard

ATS Thread - Prayer To Aliens Can Create Real Contact??? by muzzleflash

ATS Thread - Harder To Believe In - God Or Aliens? by CommonSense

[edit on 15/11/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
How can you exsist if there is no God? You would really have to prove you or I don't exsist to be an atheist. If God is a man with a long white beard or a rock that started it all the start of exsistance is still God.

When people see,watch,think about aliens they do not think about God or Satan. When someone sees them they are scared. The stories seem to go with the alien can control the human llike with ESP etc. This relates to demonic like being. If they have any bad intentions at all than they in deed could be just demons. If a Demon or Alien is real than a person summons them maybe not knowingly but it can happen. So this can also evolve to bigger problems.

Now, a lot of people link UFO's and extraterrestrials with God - a greater being, and spirituality. How is this so?

As there is a loss of religion people want to belive in something superior. Most who want to belive in aliens don't even see that is no different than seeking out God. People pray to aliens and they show up so what are they? Demons/Angels/Aliens etc

If anything happens in a negative way with involvement with aliens will you still be an atheist? For example they want to take over the planet and you are about to be tossed in a camp or something do you submit to the alien or take a stand and belive in God? Or at least the power of good? The deeper you look you can see the connections of judgement day, mark of the beast etc..

Anyway if I am wrong and aliens still do exsist how made them?

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
People who believe in God or UFOs or in whatever they want to, are actually hopeless creatures, who cannot think as an individual. What do people believe in? Anything they sympathize with, or learnt to do it in a family, or simply just want to be better than others, because they believe in stg, and they do practse that belief.

Therefore, the belief or worshipping of anything, has nothing to do with aliens or even God as a person to be worshipped, since God has no actual role in the life of the human community. Alien activity does seem to exist all over the World, and the high-end thinkers may do everything to keep all this secret, in order to achieve profit from the alien technology and contact.

What would aliens say to all this? If I were an alien, I would not support those people, who can do nothing for me, as I am far more advanced than humans. Why would I start any deal with humans, and why would I hand over advanced technology, if I clearly understand what would happen for doing it?

But there is several real alien activity especially in the USA, informations are leaking out of a socalled Area 51, people steal videos of aliens, pictures of captured UFOs, and all this goes on and on. What is it? I think, it is all as useless as a kindergarten game. Nothing more.

What are Reptilians?! I guess, all alien species found out that some sort of cooperation between humans and aliens is at its start. Aliens need tto show themselves, here we are, we are the Reptilians, and they are the Greys. Etc. It is another thing, which species will become our allies,and why? Why do we or they need a cooperation with others? Aliens are very well advanced, they don't need our support, and in the future, we won't need their support either. So my clear opinion is something to do with genetics, somme kind of crossbreeding in order to form a brand new species of far more advanced species, who will have a better future than two separate species of beings. This may explain what do actually aliens want with us.

So f we are the Creation of God, making us to survive just about anything, the genetic manipulation of animals as an experiment, and perhaps this experiment happenedd to be too perfect, it is understood why aliens may need us as their ally, simply because we were made to be the best naturally, and aliens can benefit from this in the Future.

Just my opinions.

[edit on 15-11-2005 by Iridium]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
One last thing I will add how can you gain information/truths/knowledge whatever you want to call it without soaking up as much information as possible and study/learn/understand as life goes on which of the information you have as true and which is not if you do not have the information wether false or true you will never know... also my favourite statement made by a brilliant scientist

Condemnation without experimentation is the height of ignorance.

Oh and can I guess your age is 50?

No, my friend. I'm 16 years old! and I know Jesus Christ. Its called eternal life (John 17:3). The One who made the universe and is the source of all knowledge and wisdom lives in me. HE has told me that aliens are demons and fallen angels....

Now. You told me...

I will add how can you gain information/truths/knowledge whatever you want to call it without soaking up as much information as possible and study/learn/understand as life goes on which of the information you have as true and which is not

Taking the rest of your post into consideration, I don't think you checked out the links I posted at all. So here it is again:

I believe aliens are fallen angels and demons. They are opposed to the one true God and are here to decieve the masses, bring about the NWO and the worship of the Beast/Antichrist.

journals.aol.com...

demonic...

ALL of them.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
Some look at it this way (including me).

In the beginning God created THE HEAVENS ant the Earth. the heavens came first (acording to the human that wrote that verse of Genesis. I am a Christian that believes in ET's.

Way DA GO sexymon..You don't no how long I have been waiting to say the same thing and did not, cause I did not want the redicule. Yes, I also have the same outlook. What folks don't realize is how close in proxemity there is to God and the Bilble and ET's. Even some biblical shcolars are researching this issue. Do some not realize that if religion were to find out that there is endeed a corilation between both that religion in all kinds would fall to the ground and die.

God created Heaven and Earth
And the earth was without form and void
And darkness fell upon the deep.
And God said, Let there Be Light'
And there was Light
And the morning and the evening of the first day.

This not a quote directly so don't hit me. Just memory.

Sky

[edit on 15-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dog in the pic is fat. It is a cat. I was lying b4.

Some of the things u guys say r interesting. Yes, I dont really know what to think of it though. Just think of this. If god is true, and heaven is true... then if u die and go to heaven ( where it supposedly has everything u love ) and everything u love goes into heaven ( eg. ure family), then what happens if one of the members is a satanist.

Surely "they" would not go to heaven, and the man of 'god' will not get everything he loves, therefore defying the Christian beliefs? And what about noah's ark. I mean, finding EVERY ANIMAL. Isn't that abit... u know, I mean, get someone now to find every animal, let alone put it all in an ark, live with them, feed them, etc. etc.

Another thing, not all religions could be correct if there was a god, could it? And also, ppl saying if ure not a dedicated religious person you wont go to heaven. But just 'cos your not religious, doesn't mean your bad in any way. What if u helped the elderly, gave all ure money to the poor, and worked hard all ure life, but were not religious because the ppl that surround u were not, and so u just didnt think about it/know about it. Surely you wouldn't go to hell. I mean, would god actually want that - just because u dont believe something, that isnt proven physically?

Anyway, I'm an open minded person, not against religion or anything....just looking at everything from different perspectives. And that guy who said that if i can prove we dont exist, then god doesnt exist. Well, what if this world is an illusion. What if we are nothing? And if god created us, and u believe that 'cos something must of created us, then who created god.

I mean, just because you are something doesnt mean 'something' created you. Maybe death is just an illusion, and u keep going forever and ever somewhere. Therefore never dying, and meaning that God is not actually there, because u never die. And something must of created god. How could he just b there?

Anyway, does anyone know about New Zealand and UFO's and stuff? Don't alien encounters only happen in the open, not in cities and stuff? Why's that? And why do they always fly around USA?

And no, I'm not

And can someone give me heaps of links to unbiased views or something... just out of interest.

And is there a manned spacecraft flying around right now?

Who believes in Timetravel?

I want some chicken nibbles now.

Give me some food.

I am 50 - 36.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I am beginning to think that this thread would be more appropriate in the Faith & Spirituality thread on BTS. However, I will attempt to address at least one of your requests:

Anyway, does anyone know about New Zealand and UFO's and stuff? Don't alien encounters only happen in the open, not in cities and stuff? Why's that? And why do they always fly around USA?

Try these:

Australia & New Zealand UFO Sightings

Map of UFO Sightings Over New Zealand

New Zealand UFO Research

UFO Sighting Reports for New Zealand

Famous UFO Encounter Over New Zealand in 1978

List of UFO Organisations in Australia & New Zealand

Australasian UFOlogist Magazine

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I personally was brought up in a Christain home and have read the bible serveral times. Not lately though. As I got older in years, and after much reseach in the parralel to who and what might have created us, I became a "non-denominationl" believer. Which means, I believe in an almighty powerful being that created us. I believe that the bible was written by people like you and I in thier everyday lives. I believe that indeed something put us here on earth. Someone they called "God". I call that spirit, person or being "My Creator". I know the bible say" in the commandments "Thou shalt put no other God's before me'. But, what did Moses really see in that glowing burning bush? Someone spoke to him. I portrayed that someone as to be of devine good. Could he have been wrong. What I am trying to say here is that the bible was written by man. Man that could have been visited by the same extraterestreals that put us here. Yes, I believe now, that there could be an ET and biblical corilation indeed. They saw Jesus being "raised up" fromt he dead. By what? Gives a few of us food for thought anyways.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
this shouldnt b in the religious thread because I actually made this to try and find the link between UFO's and aliens and spirituallity and stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry it took so long to respond back to your question's.

Now first of all there is no such thing as the devil second every person's soul is either white, black or grey

If you have a white soul you will go into heaven after each life's death, if you have a black soul you will without a choice of a mother or a time be put into a women's pregnant body. If your grey you will be stuck between a dark black room with evil souls in it allready reincarnating which seems to draw people into it and another door to the right surrounded by a white light.

Noah was an alien he had the power to do such things.

And today's religions and what they teach is false, if your a good person and have a white soul you will go into heaven. Going to church has nothing to do with it most of the religions say things that are just not right.

Think about it like this if god is an all loving and a non judgmental all ecompassing being how could what the religion's teach be true

Yes there is a manned spacecraft flying around

I beleive in timetravel

and yes here are some links

www.thenewearth.org...
www.disclosureproject.com...
www.galactic-server.net...
www.galactic-server.net...
www.nibiruancouncil.com...
www.cosmic-people.com...
www.thenewearth.org...
home.iae.nl...
home.iae.nl...
www.luisprada.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
To keep it short and simple like I said if Aliens come down and start fighting or are inside the government start a slow takeover and the day comes they want to stick a chip in your palm etc Do you stand with God or submit to the evil?

If you ask for God's help and want to stand with God and if you feel guilt about anything in life talk to him it will be ok. Yes I understand the fear of all these religous types saying you have to do this or that or else its hell for you. No no no what about the kid that was raised and beat by his parents and lived a life of crime? Will he go to hell? Or will there be a day where he is faced with a thought of damn is what I doing wrong and when he,your or I choose the next step this is your fate. I have sinned growing up I have felt guilt and there is a day you must face it if its today or the last day of your life. If a person sees they are doing bad and continue that I would imagine would put that ones self in a bad situation. Or if someone says well the bible says if I repent I am good so I am gonna commit crime or whatever until I am like 80 than I will repent I imagine these are the worse case scenarios possible. I think we all will have thoughts and signs through life to get us sorted.

If you question a religion or religous message that is good look with in. You can always find the answer within being a combo of you and God.

Plus do you really feel you are a bad person? I mean if you seen a person in trouble would you help them? I am sure you would. Also would you want any of us to go to hell? No I know I wouldn't. So I think you take that and many other thinks into consideration it will be a safe start.

Dog in the pic is fat. It is a cat. I was lying b4.

Some of the things u guys say r interesting. Yes, I dont really know what to think of it though. Just think of this. If god is true, and heaven is true... then if u die and go to heaven ( where it supposedly has everything u love ) and everything u love goes into heaven ( eg. ure family), then what happens if one of the members is a satanist.

Surely "they" would not go to heaven, and the man of 'god' will not get everything he loves, therefore defying the Christian beliefs? And what about noah's ark. I mean, finding EVERY ANIMAL. Isn't that abit... u know, I mean, get someone now to find every animal, let alone put it all in an ark, live with them, feed them, etc. etc.

Another thing, not all religions could be correct if there was a god, could it? And also, ppl saying if ure not a dedicated religious person you wont go to heaven. But just 'cos your not religious, doesn't mean your bad in any way. What if u helped the elderly, gave all ure money to the poor, and worked hard all ure life, but were not religious because the ppl that surround u were not, and so u just didnt think about it/know about it. Surely you wouldn't go to hell. I mean, would god actually want that - just because u dont believe something, that isnt proven physically?

Anyway, I'm an open minded person, not against religion or anything....just looking at everything from different perspectives. And that guy who said that if i can prove we dont exist, then god doesnt exist. Well, what if this world is an illusion. What if we are nothing? And if god created us, and u believe that 'cos something must of created us, then who created god.

I mean, just because you are something doesnt mean 'something' created you. Maybe death is just an illusion, and u keep going forever and ever somewhere. Therefore never dying, and meaning that God is not actually there, because u never die. And something must of created god. How could he just b there?

And no, I'm not

And can someone give me heaps of links to unbiased views or something... just out of interest.

And is there a manned spacecraft flying around right now?

Who believes in Timetravel?

I want some chicken nibbles now.

Give me some food.

I am 50 - 36.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
That's cool, I've never heard of that b4. Since when did u believe/know this? Who found this out?

Why are no religious people trying to answer all the questions I gave them b4? And why are they not questioning what you say? Are they accepting that what they believe in is wrong (that is not my view, I'm just stating A view)? If not, then explain things...

[edit on 5/12/05 by fluffy]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the link that you gave me on "the disclosure project" doesn't say anything about haveing diff souls and stuff, ppl on it r even christian. That source is a good one to have credible ppl testifying on seeing and working with ETI.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join