It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forth Hood, TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I live about 45 minutes from Killeen, TX - Part of FT. HOOD resides in Killeen..

I think they may have a underground missile installlation, but cannot be sure.

The Terrain on 195 approaching to Killeen is not very consistent, and in some areas spikes...almost like something is in the ground..

It is all high fenced, and backs up to a public airport.. I know this is FT HOOD property cause my NAV marks it as Gov't property..

Any thought?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Could just be grounds they use to train on with all the equipment stationed there.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
First off, I assume you mean 190 since I can not find the 195. Here is a picture of the area expain a little better as to where the exact area is and we can zoom in and take a look at this.

By the way, this is the only airport I could find besided the Fort Hood Airfield.

- One Man Short

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I found 195. Looks like it runs right through Killeen, TX.

Here's the link to the google map of it. On the left of the page you can see the Killeen-Ft. Hood Regional Airport.

MexicanTexan- can you use this map to figure out where you were driving at?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"Google Earth - New Placemark" lat=31.0428368357, lon=-97.7617419167

The road 195 is directly to the right of this high part...

When your driving on the road it looks strange, from an aerial view doesn't seem like much.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How is this a black project? They are Minuteman missiles, no big secret.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
one way to find out if they built something under ground is check the local survey records. Check back thru the years (if they have kept the records) and see if the land has been raised or lowered.....should give you an Idea. just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I dont think they have ICBMs at Fort hood, the remaining ones are located at Vanderburg AFB( I believe) in CA and up in Wyoming and Montana, and North Dakota. It could be some kind of hardened weapons storage though.

new topics

top topics

join