It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: New Zawahiri Video Attacks Queen Elizabeth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by deltaboy
and u dont trust the Al Jazeera who posted the video which in turn caught the eyes of MI5 or MI6?
guess the video is a fake by Al Jazeera.

Translation?

If your stating do i believe all the terrorist videos, then no, its easy to fake and no proof if they are real. Video is probably faked by intelligence agencies just to fund the campaign for oil...got to love globalists

The video was accompanied by a separate message from al-Zawahiri, though the two were not seen together or at the same location in the tape.

A senior government department official told The Sunday Times: "MI5 is aware that there are some pieces of the video that have not been aired. They are aware of the bit of al-Zawahiri talking about the queen and they have notified the relevant authorities."

The full video is circulating on secure websites used to inflame and recruit terrorists, the newspaper said

Al-Zawahiri also warns Muslim leaders in Britain who "work for the pleasure of Elizabeth, the head of the Church of England".

He said those who followed her were saying: "We are British citizens, subject to Britain's crusader laws, and we are proud of our submission."

In a possible mocking remark at the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), a British Muslim umbrella group, which had instructed mosques to inform on potential terrorists, al-Zawahiri attacked "those who issue fatwas, according to the school of thought of the head of the Church of England".

Al Jazeera didnt post up the whole video so we have to wait until Al Jazeera post it, but mostly Al Jazeera prefers to post only couple of minutes since its their station and they dont want to waste time. i may try to find the video myself somewhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
al-Zawahiri? isn't he dead, fake, one leg, injured, 3 arms, 4 eyes and a uber, duper haircut? looks like he's been spotted again!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

al-Zawahiri? isn't he dead, fake, one leg, injured, 3 arms, 4 eyes and a uber, duper haircut? looks like he's been spotted again!

u mistakened the second in command for Al Zarqawi in Iraq. Al Zawahiri is with Osama bin Ladin somewhere in Afghan Pakistan border.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Al Zawahiri is with Osama bin Ladin somewhere in Afghan Pakistan border.

So he is another one that doesn't exists then?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why would people be so upset if the Queen was killed? I don't think that they are liked that much IMHO.

The terrorists should get a job at the palace like the reporter last year who got past all the security even though he was an undercover reporter.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Al Zawahiri is with Osama bin Ladin somewhere in Afghan Pakistan border.

another one dat doesnt exists?

www.fbi.gov...

might as well as be saying dat Osama dont exist as well. he is a myth along with Zawahiri and Zarqawi.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Translation?

If your stating do i believe all the terrorist videos, then no, its easy to fake and no proof if they are real. Video is probably faked by intelligence agencies just to fund the campaign for oil...got to love globalists

It could be possible, but where is the proof that this is the case?

You definetly need proof to back such statement.

That tape was released by Al Jazeera before, but there were parts which were not given to the public such as the threat to the queen of england, until now.

I could also be possible for cows to fly, and chickens to dance to "la macarena".....but we don't have proof of that do we? (I don't think I'll believe it even if I saw it.)

Anyways, until you, or anyone else, can provide proof that this threat was made up, it is safe to believe the threat and tape is authentic, or are you now claiming that Al Jazeera faked the tape?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You don't exist either infinite, you are just a pigment of our collective imagination. No matter what you write here you dont exist....

Or maybe you could even be a computer generated AI program, stucked in between the matrix and the real world.....

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OH NO!

You mean the Threat is REAL this TIME?

I hate to tell you guys...

FAKE al-Zawahiri Video Warns of More Attacks (August, 2004)

BUT The CIA Does not Know!!!

CIA can't authenticate alleged al Qaeda tape

Altho Swiss Scientists are 95% Sure its Faked:

Guardian - Swiss scientists 95% sure that Bin Laden recording was fake (Novemeber 2002)

Adn then again...

Is al-Zawahiri's Letter to al-Zarqawi a FAKE? (October, 2005)

In Al Qaeda Letter, a strategic blueprint

CNN - Al-Zawahiri letter under scrutiny

Aljazeera: US faked al-Zawahiri letter

My Favourite, Alex Jones:

PrisonPlanet Dot Com - Ayman al-Zawahiri’s Doppelganger Psyop
Finally, there is a glaring flaw in the al-Zawahiri myth: in the May 21, 2003 message, al-Zawahiri mentions attacking Norway for its support of the invasion and occupation of Iraq. “Some observers have interpreted the reference to Norway in the message as possibly a mistake and said that he was probably having Denmark in mind,” notes Raman, writing for the South Asia Analysis Group. “Al-Zawahiri is reputed to be an intelligent and well-informed person. It is difficult to believe that he would have mistaken Norway for Denmark. This indicates the possibility that the message might have been recorded by someone else, not well-informed and hence not able to distinguish between Norway and Denmark, in the name of al-Zawahiri in order to mobilize the remnants of Al Qaeda and the IIF [Bin Laden’s International Islamic Front] for action in retaliation for the occupation of Iraq.” Or maybe the CIA does sloppy work.

It is, as they say, human to err, and maybe al-Zawahiri simply made an honest mistake, mixing up Norway and Denmark—except for one thing: in 1991, on the run after his participation in terrorist attacks in Luxor, Egypt, al-Zawahiri was “offered asylum in Denmark,” according to Giles Foden, writing for the Guardian on September 24, 2001. Although it was never officially confirmed al-Zawahiri lived in Denmark, a 1995 attempted assassination of Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak “had been planned by exiled Egyptian fundamentalists based in Denmark, including the Vanguards of Conquest [or Tala’i’ al Fath, an Islamic group active since the late 1970s] and al-Zawahiri,” according to the Guardian

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Here is the BBC Article about the Threat to Norway - Threat unsettles Norway's press

ANYWAY.

It doesn't really matter much - we wont EVER know who said and who wrote what!

But, I guess that's one of the purposes of propaganda, to NOT give you the chance to settle the issue. The information is suspect, their sources, our sources, all sources. So, you're never going to find out anything for sure. Go back to sleep and wait for the next government announcement.

Fake Terror War Ramps Up

Please, ENLIGHTEN ME; which one is Real?

People -

WE ARE BEING LIED AT,

BIG TIME!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Souljah u might as well as be saying Osama bin laden or Zawahiri is not real. u are just denying it. even wen we have seen the videos of both of them.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Souljah, I read through those links and now I'm so damn confused! I don't know if this was all media prop or if it was real...

I'm not taking this serious either way though, I think its the best way to go.

I honestly think the UK and US media are trying to prep people for somthing to come.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpilledBeans
Souljah, I read through those links and now I'm so damn confused! I don't know if this was all media prop or if it was real...

Don't Worry - You are not the Only Confuzed One around here.

There quite a lot of US.

Only a Small Group of people is Aware what is REALLY Going on - and thats the Ones that are Laughing at us right now!

Anyway,
Yesterday Zawahiri Threatened Norway,

Or was it Denmark?

Today he Threatens the Queen of England,

Or maybe he ment King of Spain?

Hmmmmmmmm...

You never know - you know?

And ALWAYS,
EXPECT the UNEXPECTED.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Anyway,
Yesterday Zawahiri Threatened Norway,

Or was it Denmark?

Today he Threatens the Queen of England,

Or maybe he ment King of Spain?

Hmmmmmmmm...

You never know - you know?

hey Souljah do u notice all those nations are NATO would had join the Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom in Iran and Afghanistan?
maybe dats why Zawahiri threaten those nations.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

hey Souljah do u notice all those nations are NATO would had join the Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom in Iran and Afghanistan?
maybe dats why Zawahiri threaten those nations.

In Operation "Enduring Occupati... oops, I mean Freedom" there are LOTS of Nations from NATO Countries:

ISAF contributing nations (as of 21 February 2005):
Belgium 616
Bulgaria 37
Canada 992
Czech Republic 17
Denmark 122
Estonia 10
France 742
Germany 1816
Greece 171
Hungary 159
Iceland 20
Italy 506
Latvia 9
Lithuania 9
Luxemburg 10
Netherlands 311
Norway 313
Poland 5
Portugal 21
Romania 72
Slovakia 16
Slovenia 27
Spain 551
Turkey 825
United Kingdom 461
United States 89

Partner Nations
Albania 22
Austria 3
Azerbaijan 22
Croatia 45
Finland 61
former Yougoslov Republic of Macedonia (1) 20
Ireland 10
Sweden 85
Switzerland 4
Non-NATO / Non-EAPC nations
New Zealand 5

You are Right - he was Mistken, and did not know exactly which country he ment.

I hope that he has got the Right Queen this time in Mind...

You NEVER know - you know?

[edit on 13/11/05 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlosG
Why would people be so upset if the Queen was killed? I don't think that they are liked that much IMHO.

lol my sentiments exactly, she has what ? a few breaths left anyway?
If it had been the PM I might have been a tiny little bit more interested .... on second thought no I probably wouldn't

I honestly think the UK and US media are trying to prep people for somthing to come.

I don't doubt this for a second nor am I taking any of this seriously.
Souljah has shown enough for me to disregard all this hype also
excellent work again Souljah, you're a gem.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Originally posted by CarlosG

lol my sentiments exactly, she has what ? a few breaths left anyway?
If it had been the PM I might have been a tiny little bit more interested .... on second thought no I probably wouldn't

I don't doubt this for a second nor am I taking any of this seriously.
Souljah has shown enough for me to disregard all this hype also
excellent work again Souljah, you're a gem.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by ImJaded]

Hey, Imaterrorist, its good to meet you. Where do you live? Do you not realise that if the queen of the UK was killed by a terrorist Muslim fanatic it would probably lead to the official start of WWIII? Don't you think thats why they want her dead? I don't know if this video is official but if it has been released on Arab TV I will finally believe it.

I don't know where you live, but you must not have much respect for the UK if you don't care if the Prime Minister or the Queen were killed.

Take me to your leader.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Hey, Imaterrorist, its good to meet you. Where do you live? Do you not realise that if the queen of the UK was killed by a terrorist Muslim fanatic it would probably lead to the official start of WWIII? Don't you think thats why they want her dead? I don't know if this video is official but if it has been released on Arab TV I will finally believe it.

I don't know where you live, but you must not have much respect for the UK if you don't care if the Prime Minister or the Queen were killed.

Take me to your leader.

lol @ me being a terrorist simply because I don't buy into war propaganda and media hype

my comments on her being old were simply that, they are supposedly threatening an old lady, I was implying they are silly to do so, if they want her dead so badly all they have to do is wait a lil longer ... but of course U didn't see that, just too quick to ASSume that we all love terrorists because we don't agree with U.

I live in Australia and abhor terrorism just as much as U

Now U may want to stay on the topic and keep your personal attacks to a minimum.

[edit to publicly apologize to SpilledBeans and anyone else who took my comments seriously. It was tasteless and not funny, please disregard it
]

[edit on 14-11-2005 by ImJaded]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join