It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David Icke the reincarnation ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
... of G.Warren Shufelt?

Consider that G.Warren Shufelt was in Los Angeles in 1934 with the idea that there was a reptilian city underneath Los Angeles. ( See This thread ) Where he arrived at his ideas is unknown, but he was able to persuade the City of Los Angeles to allow him to dig a series of vertical shafts up to 250 feet deep before his operation was shut down and he disappeared from the public eye.

Years later David Icke is born, self appointed spokesperson and grand proclaimer of all things "reptilian" he too is able to persuade people that a race of humanoid reptiles existed, continue to exist and have super powers as well. Is it possible that David is G. Warren reborn?

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A reptile-like humanoid race has been spoken about and even physically depicted as far back as over 4,000 BC. If David Icke,a whooping 5 thousand years after the fact,is who got people to believe in reptoids I have to take my hat off to him. That's an amazing stunt.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I take David icke with a pinch of salt. I remember when he came on the Wogan Show here in the mid 1980s wearing a purple shell suit procaliming to be the Son of God. Everyone laughed at him. Terry Wogan had a hard time trying to keep a straight face. Why cant people accept that he had a breakdown of some sort and need a shrink ?? I do however give more of my time to people like Timothy Good and Nick Pope who have more creditbility.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Instead of jumping immediately to reincarnation don't you think it's a lot more likely that he had read about this shufelt fella himself. Also david's mythology is peppered with stuff from "lizard pop culture" from They Live to V.

When it gets real scary is if David actually believes it and isn't psychotic.

If he's the reincarnation of anybody I'm going with P.T. Barnum.

IMO of course.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Instead of jumping immediately to reincarnation don't you think it's a lot more likely that he had read about this shufelt fella himself.

One doesn't have to guess who Icke read about. He has all of his info footnoted and sourced in his books.

new topics

top topics

join