It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Factors, fractals and reduction method

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In my research on the hypercube, I came across the factoring system which I now realize (duh!) not only (as used by numerologists and alchemists) can factoring partially decipher
the mysteries of the hypercube, but I have noticed strange coincidences in reality itself. Before you all laugh at my insanity, try it yourself if it occurs to you. I have labelled the alphabet in English with A as 1, B as 2, C as 3 and so on...

In a coffee shop I once noticed the price on the till for some reason and it factored down into the number of people there. I have seen this with liscence plates and addresses. I have even applied it to the no. of times a topic is discussed in a group. I know that there can only be 1 of 9 final numbers for every factor group, however, it can be used as a charting system if I can control the logorithmic strings and make them stable. Certain calculations can be foolproof in their strings and pi can be approached with this I am sure. As it is all about reductions I have applied the factoring of multiples and congruencies to quite remarkable and efficient predications and calculations. (If only I could predict the lottery, heheh.)

Prime numbers are especially important I feel in the decryption of the G.U.T. and its co-efficient products. I am attempting higher groupings of factors into the decimal range of millionths as the factoring can be brought to reduction in any base group of math.
I believe that applications of geometry can be better viewed and understood (better negotiation too) if the base formula of multiples are not necessarily base ten. The Egyptian inch for example, has to be (no proof yet just a hunch) base nine with no zero. This would account for the repetition of 3 in their system and pi itself. Magnetics to establish polar projected points in a sphere may actuate the findings I need. Time to break out the old
steel shavings again. Gawwwd. The smaller the fraction, the bigger the number string.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
>>Magnetics to establish polar projected points in a sphere may actuate the findings I need.

What does this mean? I know what magnetics are and what polar projection is, but this one line means nothing to me.

Good luck with using prime numbers to produce a GUT. I don't understand the connection, but you, obviouisly, are far more intelligent than I am!

This stuff sounds just like some of Turings work. www.stardrive.org...

[Edited on 20-9-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Which "Egyptian inch" did you mean -- the Royal inch or the Surveying one? Niether is based on any factors; they're based on simple yardsticks and there's scads of them in the museums.

Here's what they used:

foot = 300mm (based upon the actual length of a human foot)
cubit = 450mm
royal cubit = 525mm

The royal cubit was divided into 28 digits (roughly a finger width)
Three grains of barley placed end to end made a finger, or digit
four digits equalled one hand

These are based on "convenient items" and are not exact measurements. But the "three barleys" is not because of any mystical meaning... they just needed something small that they could conveniently measure and was of a fairly standard size. Sesame seeds were too small and too easily blown around and lost. Barley is flat and won't roll (so this makes it easier to use in measuring).

If they'd had rice, they would probably have used that instead.

join